Outside Visitor to Hotel

TDWater

Original Poster
I'm staying at WL in November. My college roommate lives an hour away and will be visiting me one day. We plan to resort hop, shop and eat. Is it a problem for someone not staying at a Disney resort to visit a guest for the day? If not, how about parking for the visit? Should I let the hotel desk know I am expecting someone prior to their arrival? Any information you can share will be greatly appreciated.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
When your friend arrives at the WL, have him tell the guard he is visiting you. He will need to show his driver's license but is free to park in the self-parking lot (have him follow the signs.) There is no need for you to notify anyone prior to his arrival.

We have had local friends visit us at the resort and have never had any issues.

Welcome to WDWMagic!

Rob562

When you check in you could also just take the parking pass they automatically print with your paperwork. Your friend will still have to go through talking to the guard at the gate, but then you can rest easy knowing your parking pass is on their dashboard for as long as they need to park.

-Rob

Missymoe4

I did this last year. The night before she arrives, notify the front desk and tell them that she is a "day guest". Her name will be placed on a list. Also, if you want a key for her, too, she can get one from the front desk (with you there, of course).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom