Our Premiere Pass Conundrum

tissandtully

Original Poster
So my wife and I have had our Premiere Passes for a while now and our son has always been able to get in free, but now that he is 3-years-old (and pretty much looks it), we are having to get him his own pass. Our favorite part about the PremPass is the Express After 4 deal, and for him to be able to do that with us, he'd have to have his own PremPass too right? Just seems like a huge waste to spend that amount of money when he'd only use that one perk from it (besides admission), we'd basically be throwing away valet parking (most of the time), a free HHN ticket and the bigger merchandise discount. Any advice?

BrianV

So my wife and I have had our Premiere Passes for a while now and our son has always been able to get in free, but now that he is 3-years-old (and pretty much looks it), we are having to get him his own pass. Our favorite part about the PremPass is the Express After 4 deal, and for him to be able to do that with us, he'd have to have his own PremPass too right? Just seems like a huge waste to spend that amount of money when he'd only use that one perk from it (besides admission), we'd basically be throwing away valet parking (most of the time), a free HHN ticket and the bigger merchandise discount. Any advice?

I know it is only "after 4", but if you consider the price of express pass, even pro rated for a 1/3 of a day, it would still pay for itself after a few times.

I assume you never stay onsite, but you could dump one of your premier passes and just stay onsite instead of off site.

Neither is perfect...

tissandtully

Original Poster
I know it is only "after 4", but if you consider the price of express pass, even pro rated for a 1/3 of a day, it would still pay for itself after a few times.

I assume you never stay onsite, but you could dump one of your premier passes and just stay onsite instead of off site.

Neither is perfect...
Yeah, I guess I wish there were some sort of age specific options for the premiere pass. We live nearby 90 mins away and have DVC so staying on property isn't likely though I'd love to do it sometime!

skubersky

I've always had good results bringing a guest with me when using the after 4 express, 9 times out of 10 they let us both through.

danpam1024

how many rides would the 3 year old be going on? Are those long waits? a premier pass at Uni is still HALF a regular AP @ WDW :)

fosse76

You have to pay to get him in the park anyway, so what's the real issue? It's only marginally more expensive than the preferred pass.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom