our first visit was ruined by this disgusting cleaning

danyoung56

This video is bullpoop, made up by those who are oblivious to what food service really looks like.

I can't see how anything in this video was "made up". It was obviously a cleaning person using improper technique to clean a table. I sure hope this is unlike "what food service really looks like".

alissafalco

I've worked in the food industry for many years at many different food establishments (mcDonalds, Carvel, Bertucci's, Hoolihans, Applebee's, & Starbucks) to name a few. I've never seen this type of uncleanliness at any of these places. Actually quite the opposite, my training always had the main focus on cleanliness and proper procedures. This is gross and there is no excuse. People are getting sidetracked with the person who posted the video, I really don't care about their motives. This happened and some type of action needs to take place (suspension, re-training).

jaklgreen

I've seen guests change their kids shtty diapers on those tables. This video is the least of my worries.

I've seen this too and within sight of a bathroom. They literally where maybe 20 feet from the bathroom.(this was in AK by the Yak and Yeti outdoor seating.)

DfromATX

On our recent trip to WDW in January, my sister in law had a hot cup of cappuccino accidentally dumped in her lap by the server. They ended up comping the meal for her table. She should have definitely held out for more.

Lucky! We had a waiter at Tony's Town Square spill tea on my husband and all he got was a free T-shirt. (Actually, we were thrilled to get the T-shirt and it was no big deal.)

DfromATX

But then again, if witnessing improper use of a doodle bug equals free room for a week, maybe hubby should have gotten more than a shirt.

LOL, I had to go back to read more posts cause I didn't know what a doodle bug was. I admit I haven't read every post here, but I kind of feel sorry for the OP. What he saw was really gross. I even watched the news clip someone posted and he appears to be the same guy. Had I witnessed a cleaning person mopping the floor and then the table, I would have said something too. Why is everyone picking on him? Did I miss something?

daisyduckie

LOL, I had to go back to read more posts cause I didn't know what a doodle bug was. I admit I haven't read every post here, but I kind of feel sorry for the OP. What he saw was really gross. I even watched the news clip someone posted and he appears to be the same guy. Had I witnessed a cleaning person mopping the floor and then the table, I would have said something too. Why is everyone picking on him? Did I miss something?

I think many of us think Disney went above and beyond by comping his room. And yet he still posts complaining, and encourages others, who didn't even witness the nasty cleaning, to call and see if they can get their money back. Tacky, to say the least.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom