our first challenge

ljs1691

It's my mom's Sizzix. I only have the George font for Cricut (so far) and I didn't like it as well for this layout. I have a couple of alphabet stamp sets too but none fit as well.

The little flower/button centers are also Sizzix. I used dimensionals under the pink flowers and under the centers. I wish you could see that from the pic. It added just a little extra something to the layout. The ribbon didn't photograph well either but it has brown, pink and green dots on it. I couldn't believe how well it matched.

Oh, I love the paper too. I usually only buy boy paper so it was fun to do a girly page.

Thanks!!

eagles

Original Poster
that is a wonderful page! i love the layout so much.

good job! and i am glad you are scrapping again.

mouselvrmom

Laurie, congratulations on your first page in a long time! It is fabulous! I so love that paper, it is so precious! And we would certainly not critique your page harshly, it looks like a pro did it! Now we just have to keep you scrappin!

ljs1691

Thanks gals! I tell you it felt SO good to sit down and just zone out for a while. The scrappin bug is back. Now I have to think about my book club layouts. I have a few pics picked out but I haven't printed them yet. I don't think you will have to worry about keepin me scrappin. I had a blast with this challenge.

eagles

Original Poster
you want to hear a funny?

the first time i looked at the layout i thought, wow , i really like that paper too, it looks just like a rug! i thought to myself, i love the way that textured rug paper is framing the flower paper and layouts.

this morning i look again at the pic, and it hits me, it really is a rug!

rofl

don't get me wrong, i do love your layout, i am going to use it for another one of mine.

but i must have weird taste, cuz i still love the rug frame. hehehehe

ljs1691

:lol: :lol: :lol: I just laughed out loud. All of my tables have glass tops so I thought the floor was as good as anywhere to take the picture. That is the carpet in my bonus room and hey I like it too.

I may have a left over scrap somewhere. Should I send it to you? :D Ok, maybe not.

:lol: Still laughing.

Coree

That page is awesome. I've been looking for more ideas for my daughter's scrapbook and you definitely gave me some with this layout. Nice work!

Disneyfalcon

you want to hear a funny?

the first time i looked at the layout i thought, wow , i really like that paper too, it looks just like a rug! i thought to myself, i love the way that textured rug paper is framing the flower paper and layouts.

this morning i look again at the pic, and it hits me, it really is a rug!

rofl

don't get me wrong, i do love your layout, i am going to use it for another one of mine.

but i must have weird taste, cuz i still love the rug frame. hehehehe

That was SO funny!

mouselvrmom

:ROFLOL: The sad thing is I was reading about the rug thinking rug, what rug, I don't remember a rug? I had to go back to look at the layout to find what you were talking about. Now I'm laughing because I'm really not a natural blond!:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom