Our Dream Vaca Trip Report - Day 6

We started Day 6 back at DHS.

IMG_3840.JPG

We got there at about 9:30 - took the bus and it wasn't too bad of a wait. We headed right to Two Story Mania and the FP's were already for a 2 pm return time!! (question: i can't figure out how exactly the times work for the fast passes. It seemed that on MK day, we worked the FP system really well. And at AK we did a good job too. But at DHS - we noticed that we couldn't get another FP until almost noon. And it was 9:45 when we pulled the FP. Anyone know how this works exactly?)

Since we were right there, we decided to do the Narnia walk through. I don't really get it but I will say, it was way cooler then the last one we did with the white witch. Not bad if you have the time. We wanted to ride Great Movie Ride but it was already a 30 minute ride which we thought was odd. We figured maybe it was like SSE - first ride people see so that is why it was busy. So we did the Magic of Animation and Met Fantsia Mickey and the guys from Up!!

IMG_3842.JPG

IMG_3843.JPG

IMG_3849.JPG

IMG_3864.JPG

We headed to Muppets again! On of our faves!!

IMG_3870.JPG

We grabbed lunch at Toy Story Pizza Planet - our all time fave CS! YUMMY!! And then we headed to watch the Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular. We haven't seen this since our honeymoon either and it was fun to see again.

IMG_3874.JPG

It was fun to see the show again but disappointing that after all this time, it is not really different and rather, less exciting since they removed the ball scene.

IMG_3880.JPG

IMG_3898.JPG

We headed over to the roller coasters for some Rockin' and Rollin' fun!

IMG_3901.JPG

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
You can get new FPs two hours after you get the previous ones or the start of the window on the previous ones, whichever comes first. Probably when you were in MK the wait between getting an FP and using it was under the two hour mark, so you could get more faster...

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Original Poster
IMG_3907.JPG

And we waited in line for Rockin' Roller Coaster which so far, had been the only ride we had to wait in line for. But it was a long wait and it was nearly 100 that day! We rode RRC and headed over to TSM via Great Movie Ride. Even GMR still had a 30 minute wait!! We then used our FP to ride TSM!

IMG_2189.JPG

Oh and again...I beet my hubby!!

IMG_2201.JPG

We headed back to GF and I have to say...this was the worst bus experience ever!! We waited for over an hour! And we watched 4 buses for Coronado Springs, 3 for Epcot, at least 2 for every other resort come by. I was so irritated I was not being a lady!! It was so maddening and there was no one you could tell. Here's the thing...they have 3 resorts on one bus - I know we are all in the same area but if that is the case, then have more busses. Instead for to Coronado Springs?? Really??? Any who... we got back to the resort and didn't have as much time as we wanted to relax but we go ready for dinner at Epcot and EMH's there too.

Fun story about Le Cell...you know how we have all been experiencing the maddeness that is the new ADR system?? I thought the frustration was over when we finally made all of our ADR's! But oh no! Not at all! The new and old system for booking ADR's had a glitch! It allowed CM's to book in both systems. So every night for two weeks, they were over booked by about 200!! Are you kidding? We checked in early and they were passing out warm pretzels for us and we got free water. But they totally made out on this deal b/c almost all of us were drinking while we waited in the hallway. It was far to warm to wait outside and since there was no real way to tell when we would be seated, if we left and came back, we would miss our table and have to wait some more. I did, however, find the hidden Mickey!!

IMG_2202.JPG

Here's Niles in the hallway!
IMG_2203.JPG

All in all, it didn't matter. Le Cell is well worth the wait!!! I had the cheddar beer soup - delicious! And Niles had the tomotoe salad which he loved. He got the strip and I got the filet! It was devine!! And for dessert, he got the creme brule and I got the smores!

IMG_2204.JPG

IMG_2205.JPG

After dinner we headed to Future World where we first stopped at the Land. Of course the FP's were all given out and the wait was a ridiculous 90 minutes. So we rode the Land which I think is a great ride!! We then headed to the Seas and rode Nemo, and then to Imagination and rode along with Figment. We headed to the ball and rode SSE. We decided to head out at this time, rather then going to the countries again. So we headed back via the monorail.

disneygirl76

Original Poster
You can get new FPs two hours after you get the previous ones or the start of the window on the previous ones, whichever comes first. Probably when you were in MK the wait between getting an FP and using it was under the two hour mark, so you could get more faster...

Thanks MontyMon! As usual you have the answers! I really appreciate it! :sohappy:

Pooh Lover

Love the trip reports, love the pictures, adore how cute you two are together and your enthusiasm is so incredibly infectious!

Thank you for the time and effort put into these reports. It really is appreciated! :wave:

disneygirl1

Oh Man!!! Overbooked by 200!!! That's crazy, but it doesn't surprise me! Now I am worried that we are going to run into the same issue when we go in Sept. since the online booking came out! Fingers are crossed that I can get into LeCellier. I can make my ARD's Wednesday! YAY!!! :sohappy:

disneygirl76

Original Poster
Oh Man!!! Overbooked by 200!!! That's crazy, but it doesn't surprise me! Now I am worried that we are going to run into the same issue when we go in Sept. since the online booking came out! Fingers are crossed that I can get into LeCellier. I can make my ARD's Wednesday! YAY!!! :sohappy:

No, you shouldn't. The issue was a booking window of two weeks and they discovered the problem so they corrected it. There should be no more issues. It just turned out pricey b/c the beer is like $6 a pop and when you are hot and in a hallway with Pretzel rods, what else are you going to do! Drink! ha ha :lol: And then we were kind of full from the pretzel rods so neither DH or I finished our steak! But it's Le Cell! It's so yummy!!!! :slurp::slurp::slurp::slurp:

disneygirl76

Original Poster
Hey ya, what happened to the ball scene!!! :eek:

I have no idea! I was so surprised to see it gone. And they filled in the ball area - I honestly can't remember if that face in stone was there before or not, but in the area where the ball came out of is a stone face. And no ball scene. I had my camera poised for it and then realized they had started on something else. It was a bummer for sure!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom