Trip Report Our BWV Holiday TR -

Hi everybody, hope you enjoy! Its been over 5 months since our visit (feels like eternity) but I figured better late than never. I always have the best intentions to write a TR upon returning but never find the time. Well, I just imported pictures to the computer so I thought it this was a good opportunity since Ive done all my Saturday chores and the wife wont be home for a few hours. First, A brief story of how our trip came to fruition.

It was a sultry night, (bonus points if you get that reference) on a late June evening of 2014. 4 months had passed since our last visit to WDW and we had decided to take a year off from visiting for various reasons. My wife had seen me lurking on the Disney website several times and warned me if I booked a trip she would be very upset. Shes Italian and trust me, you dont want those problems, lol! One reason was that some work on our home needed to be done and as much as she loves Disney she wanted to use our vacation money for some upgrades. She urged me to hold off for one year and while I hated the idea, I obliged.

So, she had just returned home from running errands and I was preparing diner. I waited a few minutes for her to get settled in and as she sat down at the bar in our kitchen I told her I had a surprise. She got a big smile on her face and said, "you got dessert for after diner!!??" I laughed and told her to open the laptop. As she did she was met with the Disney confirmation screen showing a 6 night stay at Boardwalk Villas for December. She looked up at me and said, "is this real"? (she knows I can use photoshop ). I said yes, its real. Her jaw slowly dropped and her head slightly tilted... and I prepared for the battle that was sure to ensue. She quickly turned back to the computer screen and was scanning over the information. My hands got clammy and I could feel the sweat beginning to surface. To my complete amazement, her facial expression slowly turned into a grin, then morphed into a huge smile as she looked back up at me. She hopped out of her chair and began dancing around and singing. I had a whole defense prepared in the event she rejected it, but no worries... she was happy, and as the saying goes, "happy wife, happy life". So let the fun begin!

Just a small cast of my wife and I for this trip. We dont have children (yet)

mechen.jpg

The trip was 7 months out from the day I surprised her so we had plenty of time to research all the great Christmas offerings we could experience. We always leave Atlanta around 3 AM because its not like we can sleep the night before and it usually puts us in Orlando by 11 am at the latest. We were all packed up, had extra clothes for the crazy December weather in Florida, double and triple checked the house, a large cup of coffee for me, the driver, or, the "Transporter" as I like to call myself (Jason Stathem accent of course), and it was time to hit the rode! This was a much needed trip as our truly beloved cat, Jazzy (the cat in my avatar) had passed away just a month before the trip. He was a great friend and it hit us both very, very hard. A year prior, we had rescued a little cat from a parking lot, (whom we named Ruxin) that was virtually Jazz's identical twin and we had smothered him with so much love after Jazz passed that I think he needed a break from us constantly showering him with affection, lol.

So we hit the road and drove off into the night on our way to Orlando! We never take any pics on the way down because its mostly dark and my wife sleeps the whole way until the sun rises. I always bring a few stand up comedy CD's and a few paranormal podcasts to keep me company for the drive. Smooth sailing to Orlando with a quick stop at Publix for supplies and before you know it we were driving under the arch.
004.jpg

Never gets old! Day 1 continued in next post...

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Original Poster
Day 6

Woke up and headed down for some coffee. As I left the room I noticed Mousekeeping cleaning out the room next to us. Our noisy neighbors had checked out. Even though they woke us up several times, I would miss them and their zest for...uh, nocturnal activities. In honor of "Dan Farina and horse lady", as I walked to the elevator I played a little montage in my head of all the moments my wife and I were awoken at 3 am to barn yard sounds and head boards cracking. I threw together a short montage in memory of the odd times we all shared together, enjoy...

After my montage walk I got down to the Boardwalk and it was an amazing scene of extremely heavy fog cover all the way across Crescent Lake. It was so thick I could not even see the Yacht Club. It was early and still quiet for the most part with an occasional sound of the Friendship Boats as they crept through the fog.

360.jpg

Just another reason that the Boardwalk resorts are awesome. Weather like this combined with the seaside style setting of the resorts, it really makes for a great way to start the day. I could see the sun slowly rising in the distance and it would soon break through the cloud cover. I grabbed our coffees and got back to the room. We got ready for the day and headed over to Epcot. It was still foggy when we left the room so we stopped and got a few more pictures.

362.jpg

This next picture is one of my favorites from the entire trip. It looks like I took it in black and white but I didnt. I just snapped a picture across World Showcase Lagoon and it came out quite nice (IMO). It captures the feeling of that morning perfectly. Quiet, peaceful, beautiful, but also knowing there was fun ahead for the rest of the day.

364.jpg

We made our way over to Starbucks to get more coffee and we had packed a light but healthy breakfast to give us some energy for the afternoon and we wanted to eat light because we planned on pigging out around World Showcase. I indulged in my machiatto while my wife just got her plain jane coffee. There were not too many people there yet so finding a seat was easy and we mostly had the place to ourselves.

367.jpg

After breakfast we hopped on Living With the Land for our first attraction of the day. Didnt take any pics though. When we exited The Land, it was a completely different scene outside from when we entered. The sun was shining bright and it felt great outside!

368.jpg

As you can see, the park was not crowded at all. This was around 10:45 am. With great weather and low crowds we were ready to go! We had a FP+ for TT so we started making our way over. Ill get to the rest of the morning/afternoon later on. I just wanted to post the beginning of the day before I head out. Hope you guys enjoy it, and have a great day everybody!

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Original Poster
Day 6 (afternoon)

On the way over to Test Track we realized we had a little time to spare and Mission: Space was basically a walk on. My wife doesnt ride it so I hopped on for a quick solo mission to Mars. I got my Orange Team card and I was off to get my training from Gary Sinise.

372.jpg

My astronaut wife put on a brave face for me as I headed towards my space training. I got the Navigator seat. Dont get me wrong, Mission Space is far from the best attraction, but Its so fun watching full grown adults (most who have probly never ridden) take such caution in hitting their button at the exact right time when instructed to during the ride. Seeing the excitement on their face and the belief that they are actually doing something always reminds of how the Disney magic even gets adults to suspend belief in reality for a moment. If you ever want to have a bit of fun, when the narrator tells you to push your button, act confused and shout out, "which button is it????" Occasionally the other riders will all yell out something like, "that one, press it , hurry!!" Seeing adults and children alike panic at the thought of you not pushing it in time is good for a laugh.

When we boarded it was me and the rest were a foreign family who all seemed very excited to ride so I did not play my little prank because I wanted them to enjoy it and they probly wouldnt have understood me anyway.

I returned from Mars and my wife was still waiting for me. Im so lucky! Now it was time for Test Track. In the design center we decided to go for the biggest car we could make. I think we did pretty good.

374.jpg

Not much for efficiency but it has power.

After Test Track it was time to hit WS! It was a little past noon so we figured it was time for the first drink of the day. I believe we stopped at La Cava but there was a long line so we grabbed a beer outside to sip on our way to Germany. Once we got there we headed straight for the nudel gratin and hefeweizen. Always a good choice.

384.jpg

We werent "drinking around the world" that day, just strolling through WS and stopping where we felt like it. We wanted to hit Tuto Gusto Wine Cellar but their beer prices are just insane, which is odd because the food isnt too overpriced, but we have never eaten there so not sure how large or small the portions are. I do know that every time we go, we each get a beer and the total is well over $20 with tip. All the beers in WS have a high mark up, it just seems that Tuto Gusto really pushes it. Im not against splurging but Ill save it for the margaritas my wife likes at La Cava and La Hacienda.

So we continued out stroll and eventually hit France which was what my wife was waiting for. She LOVES the macaroon ice cream sandwich from L'Artisan des Glaces. They have an assortment of awesome flavors, we went for the chocolate this time
389.jpg

I grabbed a 1664 while she had her ice cream. Next we headed towards Canada Pavilion for some Labatt. Afterwards we wanted to ride SSE and as we got closer we saw that Joyful! was performing. We stoppped to catch the show and I gotta say, it was pretty good. They are definitely worth seeing if you are there for the holidays.

403.jpg

Next we hit SSE and did our usual funny picture with our magic bands.
401.jpg

After SSE we were ready for an afternoon break so we made our way back to BW. Ill get to the rest of the day soon. Have a good day, everybody!

chrisd68

Next we went over to Dinosaur, one of our favorites! We quote the "access denied" line from the pre-ride video a dozen times a week. We are dorks, but its fun to say it

That's funny because my family and I always quote the end of the ride - the bit that goes 'You're not going to make it........You made it'

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Original Poster
Ok, So I just blazed through @BuddyThomas 's trip report (which was AWESOME) and I feel really lazy for not finishing mine by now. Ive got a few hours to spare before wifey gets home so I'll just ignore the chores she left me and do this instead.

Day 6 -afternoon/evening

We headed towards the room for a very quick break to recharge, drink a beer... or three, and then head to HS. I changed my shirt for some reason and cant remember why. The weather was awesome so we poured up some brews for the walk to HS and hit the old trail.

Got to HS and made our way back to the SoA section and popped into the Okens Trading Post. Not much for adults to do other than watch kids run around. We saw the police cart had a huge Santa and a Kermit doll inside at the wheel and thought it was hilarious so we grabbed a pic.
406.jpg

We left and made our way back towards the Backlot Express to split a cheeseburger. All that beer had made us hungry. We grabbed our burger and a table outside so we could watch/hear the Jedi Training show by Star Tours but little did we know there would be an odd show right in front of us.

408.jpg

So when we sat down there was a family across from us and judging by the language they were speaking we figured they were very eastern european/Slavic/Russian? It was a family with what appeared to be Mom, Dad, Grandma, and a young boy and girl appx 5 or 6 yrs old. The two children looked like they had just rolled around in mud. Not just their clothes, but their faces had dirt all over. I can understand kids get dirty, but why not wipe off their face off? The children were running around all over the place chasing each other and bumping into tables with people trying to eat. The parents and grandma were oblivious and they just sat there. The kids were yelling and screaming in some language the whole time and occasionally must have said a bad word as the mother would call them over and slap their hand then send them off to bother everybody around them. It was odd to say the least. The boy was getting on top of empty tables and jumping off, he was sliding chairs around and would randomly hit the sister causing a fight to which the parents did not care. It continued until we left. As annoying as it was, it was entertaining on some level, but the lack of parenting you can witness down there is amazing.

After the Eastern Bloc Europe show we headed to TSMM. The line wasnt too bad so we headed in.

411.jpg

A year ago when I visited with my sister and her boys, my nephew put on two pair of 3-D glasses and with a dead serious look on his face, he asked, "does two pair of glasses make it 6-D"?. So I honored his funny thought process and sent a pic to my Sister to show him I was gonna ride it in 9-D!

412.jpg

After Toy Story we grabbed another carrot cake cookie from Writers Stop to munch on as we walked to Star Tours. Heres a pic of a halfway eaten cookie and them me posing with C-3PO
415.jpg

417.jpg

After Star Tours we grabbed a drink and made it over to Rockn Roller Coaster for one last whirl before we headed to the room for the night.

421.jpg

Thats all for day 6. Im gonna crunch out day 7 morning/afternoon before my wife gets home and kicks my butt for not doing anything around the house, lol.

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Original Poster
Day 7 (last day of the trip)

Being the last day of the trip we decided go out with a bang and try and hit at least 3 parks for the day. We usually try and jam in a ton of booze, rides and food on the last day. If we drink enough we may just forget that its our last day! (ya, right, we just get drunk and then cry when the emotions take over because were leaving soon). Either way, we try and make the best of it, and I had a surprise for her that I was excited about, but that wont be till way later in the day so hold your horses.

Since booze was on the agenda for the day it only made sense to start early at MK and get a few rides out of the way and then dive into inebriation later in the day. We arrived around 9:30 am and got right to it. Well, first we stopped for coffee.

424.jpg

Then it was off to Little Mermaid for the first ride.

434.jpg

She has already yelled at me for posting pics of her without her make up on so I might as well post a few more.

After Mermaid we went over to Poohs Hunny Hunt (or whatever its called). We usually skip this ride but we kinda decided on hitting the rides around FLE and then hit the next park to start drinking. We always forget how fun Poohs ride is though. We really enjoyed it. Most of the pics are blurry since that dang hunny pot is shakin its tail feather the whole time bouncing up and down. But ill post one anyway
445.jpg

7DMT was down when we got on Pooh but when we exited it was just opening and the line wasnt too insane so we breezed in and hopped on. Its pretty dark in there but we snapped a few pics.

446.jpg

She was glad to got to ride it one last time before leaving. Too bad its so short, could have really been more amazing than it is, but oh well.
447.jpg

We wanted to try and squeeze in HM and/or POTC but decided that 7DMT was good way to cap off MK and plus we could start drinking sooner so we headed towards the front but stopped to get some pics of the Christmas tree.

451.jpg

So long MK....see ya real soon! And now off to Animal Kingdom!

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Original Poster
Day 7 (contd)

We made it AK pretty quickly via the bus and grabbed the Christmas tree pic on our way in so we wouldnt forget it later.

454.jpg

With that out of the way we could enter the park and b-line it to Dawaa Bar. We grabbed a beer each and made our way towards Everest. We mad our FP's here for the day so we could hit EE and Dinosaur with no worries about wait time.
Beers in hand we walked to Everest!

455.jpg

We stopped for a quick refill before the ride

456.jpg

Quick back up, when we rode EE a few days prior we noticed a bunch of hair ties and rubber bands at the top of the hill before it drops you backwards. They were all laying in one certain area to the right side of the train. We looked it up and apearantly its a thing people do. We decided t would be fun to toss one there and see if it was still there we returned for our next trip. I know a lot of people think this is horrible and that it makes the ride dirty and disgusting. We didnt see it that way. With all the flags on the mountain and the way the track is all torn up at the top of the hill, it kinda blended in with the scene, in our opinion of course. With all the lack of maintenance in other areas, this was far from even being on the radar. Here is what it looks like:

474.jpg

Doesnt seem like it would be a major hassle to clean up so please forgive us for participating if you dont like it.

So anyway, we boarded our train and were off.

470.jpg

So we get to the top and I prepare to toss my band over the side. My wife is giving me all kinds of instructions on how to toss it so it lands in the right spot. Being all macho, I tell her " I got this, chill out". I toss the band and whadayaknow, it lands on its side and rolls off and down onto the lower ledge. (Dont worry, there is another section of snow that it fell on). I completely blew it. She is laughing at me while Im soaking in my crushed manhood as I couldnt even toss a band 5 feet away correctly. Here is where it landed, so please nobody worry that it fell into some dangerous area and that we potentially caused a problem... it didnt. You can barely see it in the photo, but its there, all lonely and by itself.

475.jpg

I just shared this story because it was funny that I screwed it up. It was a one and done and we wont be throwing any more bands over. Like I said before, there are much more severe cleanliness issues at the parks and this was just harmless fun and the area the bands are in could easily be cleaned up in 1 minute with a broom and dustpan. So back to the afternoon.

Even though I blew it on the band, the ride was still a blast.

477.jpg

From here we went over to Dinosaur with a quick stop for a beer on the way.
478.jpg

We rescued the Iguanadon (?) and then we were getting hungry so we headed to Yak and Yeti, my wifes favorite QS. She was more hungry than I was and she would not share her sweet and sour chicken. I let her enjoy it since it was her last chance to have it until we return. I have a hilarious video of her eating and I ask her if I can have some and she immediately says "No!" with a mouthful of food, but she would kill me if I posted it. So here is a boring picture of it.

459.jpg

It was time to take a brief refresher at the room so we hopped on a bus back to the BW. Ill try and get the rest of the day up before I leave in awhile.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Day 5 (afternoon/evening)

After leaving MK and boarding the Monorail we got to Epcot. It was time for a beer and a nice walk back to the Boardwalk to grab some lunch. Thanks to WS my wifes favorite beer is Labatt Blue (from Canada Pavilion). It use to be Abita Purple Haze which she had at Food and Wine Festival several years ago but the Canadian Pilsner has taken over. So we swung a right turn at WS and made our way to get 2 ice cold Labatts to enjoy on our walk to International Gateway.

This next picture is somewhat of a running gag my brother, sister, and my wife and I have been doing for a few years now. A quick back story. About 4 or 5 years ago my sister, her two boys and my mom and dad went to WDW. I decided to join them last minute. We stayed at Coronado Springs. Each morning we got breakfast at the food court. My mom got her coffee every morning from the same spot where the coffee machine was. On our last day they had moved the coffee machine to the other end of the counter (about 6 feet away). My mother tends to a bit dramatic, especially if my father is around as she wants him to fix any problem. When she couldnt find the coffee machine she was acting extremely lost and confused. As she was looking around for it she had her hand over her chest in the "verklempt" way from Mike Meyers SNL skit "Coffee Talk". For those of you unfamiliar, here is a picture of it-

View attachment 93864

She was doing this with a very lost and confused expression. So my mom nervously approached a CM and exclaimed there was no coffee machine. The CM just pointed it out (it was right behind her). My sister and I watched the whole event unfold and we were laughing. For the rest of the day we were teasing our mom and doing the "verklempt" pose for everything. So of course now on every trip we all take obligatory "verklempt" photos mocking my mom. Its extremely immature and we love it. My mom even laughs at it so please dont think we are horrible children. My family is just extremely odd. So we were 5 days in to our trip and I had yet to do one. There will be a few more of these for the rest of the trip so I felt it should be explained before you see them. Behold my families dumb tradition-

View attachment 93865

After making fun of my mom we exited Epcot and made a quick stop at he Boardwalk Bakery and Pizza window for some lunch to bring up to the room. She got the Mozzarella Sandwich with arugula and tomato. I I just grabbed a slice of pepperoni. The Bakery has a really great selection of sandwiches for lunch. I love the way they wrap them in the brown paper and stack them up in the display. It makes me hungry just looking at it.

View attachment 93867

View attachment 93874

We got to the room and were setting up on the balcony to have lunch and we could hear the couple next door bumbling around. Fearing the XXX show would begin at any minute we figured we should eat quickly lest we loose our appetites. To our surprise, they emerged from their room onto their balcony- Dun Dun Duuuun... lol. Judging by their appearance, they may have just finished before we got back. Good thing we lingered in the bakery for a few minutes taking photos, lol. Considering the amount of times we had heard them over the last few days and coupled with the extreme volume levels they hit, we were sure it would be a younger couple. The man emerged first. Id have to say he was in his late 50's early 60's. He had a very dark tan and was extremely hairy. He looked very much like the actor, Dennis Farina (but more hairy)
View attachment 93871

The lady seemed to be about the same age. She didnt resemble anybody in particular. When I looked at her, all I could hear in my head were the horse type noises she made. Mind you, the balconies are very close together so we were sitting about 5 feet away from them. They said hello, as did we, and that was about it. My wife and I just sort of had a quick stare at one another like, wow, that older couple made all that noise??? After going back in the room we joked about how we need to step our game up and we cant let an older couple "out-do" us (ya, pun intended). We also thought, "good for them!" To see (and hear) an older couple that "active" is impressive. Kinda gross... but impressive. And for anybody that cant quite understand the horse sound I described for the lady, here is a perfect example. Just imagine it with a bit more a human tone. It is nearly identical.

Try sleeping while listening to that combined with a headboard thumping against the wall :confused::in pain:

So after the big reveal of our randy neighbors, we got prepped for an evening at HS. We have seen the Osbourne Lights before but werent sure if this would be the last year so we wanted to make the most of it. We each poured a fresh beer for the walk over to the studios, grabbed our back pack and off went.

I wont have time until tomorrow to finish day 5 report. Just wanted to get the afternoon part posted for anybody who was waiting to read about our neighbors. Hope it was worth the wait.... Everybody have a great Friday!!!!! See you tomorrow!

You are a much more tolerant person than I would have been. After show #2, I would have called the front desk to report that a horse somehow managed to break into the room next door because I could hear it whinning and banging around the furniture. And then wait for someone - mousekeeping, maintenance, front desk - to show up to check out the room.

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Original Poster
Day 7 (contd)

So after a great afternoon at AK we stopped at the room for a quick break. We had a busy day so far and had already got in many attractions due to some strategic planning. Keeping things moving along we hoped we would have some good luck at Epcot for the evening and get a few more rides in. We knew for sure we would get plenty of drinks and food. I also still had a surprise in store for my wife. And off we go....

We stopped and got a picture of the Christmas tree in the courtyard and another at the bridge. I never get tired of the view from the bridge.

495.jpg

The weather was great, we had enough booze in us to not feel sad that i was our last day, but not too much that we were stumbling around like idiots. As we got to Epcot though, my wife started feeling a little sad. I told her to cheer up and that I had a surprise for her. She is not the type that likes to wait once she knows there is a surprise, but I felt that dropping a hint might make the next few hours a little more exciting. She was begging me to tell her but I wouldnt budge. At least I had managed to shift her attention to something besides it being our last day. Now onto the park!

Another thing we love about staying at the BW resorts is that when you enter Epcot through the Intl Gateway, you are already in World Showcase. We decided to break to the left and heads toward Canada for her favorite beer, Labatt. We stopped to enjoy the Christmas music and also the fact that it wasnt chainsaws buzzing at the old Off Kilter stage.

496.jpg

We strolled along soaking in the sounds and sights of Epcot and sipping our Labatts and before we knew it we were in Mexico. Might as well it La Cava!

500.jpg

We enjoyed some time in the pavilion before heading out and making our way to Germany. I was getting hungry since I was not allowed to have any of the sweet and sour chicken from Yak and Yeti. It was time for some more nudel gratin....and a beer. She decided it was time for a verklempt photo before we ordered.

501.jpg

502.jpg

I fully understand that the pictures of nudel gratin get repetitive, lol. We just really enjoy it and as much as we always tell each other that we will try something else, we give in and order it. Its just tooooo good to pass up. Its also very filling and pairs great with a good brew. We really savored this one seeing how it would be the last one of our trip. By "savor it", I mean that my wife ate 80% of it and allowed me a few bites. #FoodBeforeLove.

We grabbed a fresh brew and then hopped back on the WS path. We did our usual shop browsing in the various countries and then stopped at Japan to catch Matsuriza.

505.jpg

We continued on our journey around WS and we came full circle back to Canada. I knew that as time was passing that my wife would start dwelling on it being the end of the trip. I told her I wanted to ride SSE and Test Track so we headed to Future World, but this was really just a set up for my surprise. As we got close to SSE, I told her I needed to go to Guest Relations to ask a question. She obliged without thinking twice about it. As we walked in told her that I really didnt have to ask them a question and that her surprise was that I was upgrading our tickets to Annual Passes! She was thrilled to say the least.
510.jpg

511.jpg

We have been AP holders for many years but allowed them to expire in 2013 when we decided to take a year off from Disney. Well, we took our year off and I figured it was time to get back our AP's! We had discussed it a few times over the course of our trip but I tried to be aloof about it. I guess I did a decent job of it because she seemed extremely surprised. Mission accomplished, and no more sad wife for the last few hours in the park.

Feeling brand new with our AP's, we were ready for some action! Straight to Test Track! For this design session we decided to try and design he smallest car possible. We put big rims on it just to make it look even more ridiculous Even though we were just being silly with the design, it actually performed very well.

515.jpg

517.jpg

Since Ive hit the limit for photos, I will stat a new post...

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Original Poster
So after Test Track we needed more food to soak up all the drinks we had guzzled. Still riding the high of being AP'ers we chose hit one of our all time favorite spots...Sunshine Seasons. While Sunshine Seasons is nothing fancy, we really love it and have never gotten tired of it. We always eat here a few times on each trip. We used to love the DP years ago when it was a better value but now we just put money on gift cards and eat on our own dining plan. We share meals and snack a lot and we always wind up eating a ton of food and saving money. Sunshine Seasons is great for us because we love to split the Turkey Sandwich. Which brings me to my next photo.

520.jpg

A great sandwich to split, And since we were back to AP status, we discussed future trip possibilities during our meal which made it even more fun. And afterwards we hopped on Living With the Land for our very last ride of of the trip. It was perfect because we needed a nice slow ride to relax.

No sad faces here, we knew we would be back soon!

526.jpg

After the ride we took a nice casual stroll through WS. We grabbed a nice seat overlooking WS Lagoon and took a few moments to reflect upon our trip and reminisce about all of the wonderful memories we have made over the years with family and each other.

She lost her Uncle several years ago who was a big Disney nut like us, and my baby sister passed away shortly after who was also a huge Disney fan. We have a toast to them and cherish all the wonderful memories we have of them while looking out over the very same place we all enjoyed together. We know they are always there with us because we get plenty of little signs on all of our trips that are definitely them letting us know they are with us. Its a great way to spend the last few minutes in the park and we are thankful for all the memories have made, and for all the exciting adventures yet to come!

We left Epcot with our heads held high and headed back to our room. She was tired from the long day but I was still hungry so I headed down to the Boardwalk to find some food to bring back up to the room. I ended up going to ESPN Zone. I was obviously a little tipsy as I wound up ordering more food than I could handle. I even stopped at the bakery for a sweet treat.

533.jpg

Ya, there was a lot of food leftover.

Before heading up to the room I snapped a pic of the Boardwalk which is always amazing when its light up at night time.

532.jpg

And that will wrap it up for this Trip Report! Thanks to everyone who followed along, commented and checked in. It was a real blast writing this TR!

We are planning an 8 day Food and Wine Festival trip with 3 days at Animal Kingdom Lodge followed by 5 days at Yacht Club! It should be a very fun, long, alcohol infused trip with plenty of food! I will be writing my very first ever Pre-Trip Report soon and Im even gonna try and get my wife (who is a member here) to write it with me. Hope to see you all in my pre-trip report! Thanks again everybody, I had soo much fun writing this!

worldfanatic

Great report. Looking forward to your next one.
Loved your final pic, the Boardwalk is amazing & full of energy at night. What a contrast from it's peaceful & quiet personality during the day.
I had a Boardwalk view studio on the 4th of July two years ago. At one point around 1pm I looked out and didn't see one solitary person below on the boardwalk. Just 8 hours later, there were literally hundreds, perhaps over a thousand having fun below me.
Crazy! It was hard to believe I was looking at the same location.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom