Other than Disney what else are you passionate about?

ItsOn

Original Poster
Curious to see. For me my other obsessions include:

Music/Going to concerts

Cooking

Sports

Collecting memorabilia/getting in person autographs

Playing guitar/jamming w friends

Sports Entertainment

Being outdoors

Goofyernmost

I'm not even passionate about Disney anymore. In fact, when I look back, I don't think that I even contain a "passionate" gene. I play golf, but, I have never cared enough to put any effort into improving. I like travel in theory, but, I actually find traveling to be tedious and terribly inconvenient. Unfortunately I never remember that until I am actually out there traveling and by then it's to late to avoid.

I guess I passionately care about my children and my grandchildren, but, in my early years it seemed that whenever I allowed my emotions to rule anything it just bit me in the butt. You get gun shy after a while. It's called the "waiting for the other shoe to drop syndrome" and it tends to stifle any excitement over many things.

Last edited:

StarWarsGirl

Well, Star Wars (obviously), but I guess that's part of Disney now, so...

Definitely music. I sing in my university's choir during the semester, I play the piano, I've been reteaching myself violin after years of not playing as the result of a problem in my left hand. Last year, we finally got a correct diagnosis, and I had the problem fixed surgically. Now I'm back to playing fully. I've also started teaching myself viola.

Cats. Not the musical; the animal.

Star Trek.

Tiger Lily

I have a passion for listening to music. I pretty much have my Pandora Station on all the time unless I am in school or sleeping.

Jahona

• Is it a passion if you do it for work as well? If so - Photography
  • Flying - Been trying to find the time to go and finish my PPL
  • Milsim/Airsoft
  • Technology
  • Geek culture (Star Wars/Trek, Stargate, Doctor Who, the list goes on

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes
-Computers and the history of technology, mostly Apple Computers
-Retro video games
-Modern Nintendo games

rsoxguy

"Passionate" is such a strong term. I'm "mildly interested" in the life cycle of silkworms and how it affects humans that only wear polyester.

steviej

Asides from Disney, I'm a die hard wrestling, yankees, and KISS (the rock band) fan.

And I still play video games.

I'm 29 years old and managed to marry the cutie in my avatar, it's nothing short of a miracle, really

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom