"Oswald the lucky rabbit" T-shirts???

Red devil

Original Poster
Does anyone know where I can find any "Oswald the lucky rabbit"
T-shirts, other then the one they have for sale on the Disney website?

Disneyfan1981

Thought I'd bump this thread since some new Ozzie stuff is coming out. At Disneyland a couple of weeks ago I bought this shirt:
oswald-the-lucky-rabbit-tee.jpg

Lucky Brand also has an additional shirt that is sold on their site which is in a neat distressed look:

http://www.luckybrand.com/Disney+s-...lt,pd.html?cgid=mensTShirts&selectedColor=060

Hopefully this means that we get more Oswald stuff including finally being able to track down that plush I missed and a watch.

I saw one at the Disney Store yesterday. Wasn't anything too elaborate, just Oswald waving.

I would've bought myself one but the NBC Shirts caught my eye. :animwink:

SonicRuin

I just spent the last 10 days at WDW searching high and low for Oswald merch and came away with nothing. I didn't even see the DVD set. Needless to say...I was quite bummed. :(

mattyoglet

I just got my son an Oswald T-Shirt from the disney store online it was on clearance for $4.99. I think I remember seeing something on the HUB about a Oswald CM pin, Ill have to go recheck as my son would love it.

sueuk

We looked for OswaLd stuff all trip, then we were on our way to the airport and called at DTD for a last look round when we found a painting, by Randy Noble, in the Art of Disney - fab. Of course, it was to late to take it home as we had already checked in and we hadn't much time to decide so we left it. Fast forward a few days and I'm on the phone to DTD hoping its still there as it is a limited edition of 20 .... yes it's being shipped to us as we speak. Now all we have to do is find a gap on the wall for it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom