Origional Electrical Parade music score

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Original Poster
Is it safe to say almost everyone prefers the origional music and what would it take to get Disney to bring it back. The least they can do is bring back that music.

DJMoore2011

Well since the first time I went to WDW was in 2011 I would say no, not everyone likes the original because not everyone has heard it or even knew there was another set of music.

kap91

I definitely prefer the original but that being said, the first time after I saw the parade after it returned I didn't actually notice the music was different. It was only after playing the original later that night or the next day I realized how different it was...so while I love the original the new arrangement can't be that be can it?

Zman-ks

I like both versions!
75.gif
:)

Me too. :)

Tomorrowsphere

Just new to the forum. I am working on a digital re-construction of original EWP. I posted it on my Youtube channel (Tomorrowsphere) It is a work in progress. I had the hardest time tracking some images of the a early floats and Wiki has some inaccuracy that i found when looking at some 8 mm films from 71-74. I also have a mystery float seen in a 1974 super 8 film, that I have tried figure out to no avail. I first saw the EWP in 1975 and like to see it every time I come back to WDW. I do like the original soundtrack, but the Don Dorsey (classical) is a close second

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom