Original Monorail Car up for auction on Ebay

Main Street USA

I would make sure to find a stud in the wall, hammer in a small nail, and hang it on that. No, wait, I have a beter idea........

I would put it in my house, then put a whole bunch of ads in different papers, then charge $1 per person to look at it, then charge $5 for a picture of them behind the controls. sooner or later, it will pay for itself!!!!

SykedOwt

I Don't think This Thing will fit in a room of your house... Also Hanging from a ceiling is just a little awkward considering it would take your whole house down.

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Buy it and rent it out for parties and such! "...You'll be the coolest kid on the block when you rent an actual Disney monorail for your next birthday party... Parents, only five small easy payments of..."
Make it a new limo. If they can have a Lincoln Navigator Limo, they can make a Monorail Limo! :animwink:

Rider

Originally posted by Fantasia Boi

You won't be able to do a gosh darned thing with it. Without the rest of the train, it's pretty useless. Not to mention, it's been sitting so long, it's nowhere near working condition anyways.

Basically the only thing you can do with it is sit in it and look at it... *shrug*

Hopefully they'll provide the key to unlock the console... As I remember, only Cab 6 of Silver had it's console unlocked... both of Red's were locked tight...

If the person paid over a million for it I bet they can find a way to open the thing... :)

Also!! 20K Porthole!!! MINE!

WDWManic

Not to be mean or anything, but who the christ would want a monorail car. And where would you put it. Well mom I just bought a monorail car and I wanted to know if we can put it in the back yard? Please Mom!

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by NowInc
Id buy it..and hang it above a disney themed bar....how cool would that be?

NowInc....Thats what I said....:lol: (see page 1 of this thread)
So lets get together and build a really cool disney theamed bar:D

HorizonsMan

i would buy it (if i had the money) and turn it into my new tourbus (hey i figure while im dreaming i might as well say im a country star), then i would drive it to all my locations and all my fans would know whio i am, lol.......

Oh by the way the specs in the pic are not dust but they are walt's spirt saying "what the heck are yall doing to my monorail, get away from it now". lol

Rider

Originally posted by WDWManic
Not to be mean or anything, but who the christ would want a monorail car. And where would you put it. Well mom I just bought a monorail car and I wanted to know if we can put it in the back yard? Please Mom!

I would want it. I think we all would.

And if we could we would buy it.

And if we did buy it, I doubt a place to put it would be an issue.

wishiwere@wdw

That has always been my dream:lol: Perhaps were onto something here? Disney.....Are you listening.....Somewhere near Philly...

Luau Cove

I had an vision of an old rich man with childhood traumas, who puts the train in his backyard, go inside and simulates the narrator's voice poorly: "Por favor Mantengase ale...Aaah forget it, this is not going to work".

-->LUAU

SykedOwt

When is this Thing going up for Auction?

Also is anyone going to bid on it? I mean That Toad Ride Vehicle is @ $5000 and no ones Bid on it Yet.

Tramp

Dan, that's probably not too farfetched...I don't know if you have Victoria Station restaurants in your neck of the woods, but dining areas are old 'boxcars'...no windows & narrow....plus a bar section is in the caboose...pretty neat idea...

Maria

Oh yeah!! I´ve had dinner at Victoria Station in L.A. a looooooooong time ago! You just reminded me of that... it was very cool! :)

Invero

They have a restaurant like that in Ithaca, NY... called The Station, I beleive... really nice place... not in box cars, but in old railroad passenger cars...

The idea of doing the same with these old monorails is not a foreign one, however... it was passed along to WDI... whether or not it's going to happen, who knows... *shrug*

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom