Orange Lake Country Club

spaceship_earth

Original Poster
We just made an RCI exchange for the Orange Lake Country Club next summer. We picked it because of good RCI reviews and nice pictures, yet we know little about it. If anyone could share their opinions/knowledge of the timeshare, it would be greatly appreciated.

The Mom

Premium Member
My BIL owns a unit there (RCI) and they use it all the time...for themselves, even though they live in the Orlando area. They rave about it, and want to have our family reunion there, once my other SIL (works for Chicago School System) retires in a few years.

ILUVTHEMOUSE

My husband and I own at Orange Lake. I have personally stayed at this resort since 1985. My aunt and uncle owned the unit until we purchased it from them in 2000. I have definitely seen in grow throughout the years. We own a 2-bedroom golf villa and we love it. The grounds are immaculate and the units are very clean. If you are a golfer, you will especially enjoy yourself. My husband golfed there this past summer and said the Legends course was excellent.

Access to the parks is very convenient because you can avoid the main exit to Disney off 192 by taking "the back way" to Osceola Parkway. In addition, there is a Publix grocery store right next to the property. I hope this information helps. :wave:

Main Street USA

My family has also owned there since 1985. Must have been a big sales year for them!

We've always loved it, and had stayed there every single year for our visit to WDW until the second week of our stay last year, when we stayed at Wilderness Lodge.

They've grown in amazing ways since 1985 over there at OLCC. The golf is awesome (I prefer the older courses, actually). They've added pools, condos, LARGE hot tubs, etc. There's a "beach" out behind the main clubhouse with a lake, where you can waterski, jet ski, tube, you name it. On site pizza place with late delivery, general store, restaurant, POOL BAR (he he), small theatre, movie rentals, arcade, raquetball, a LOT of tennis courts, PRO mini-golf course (used for the national Championships), pool shop with some pretty sweet swim gear, and by the pool on selected nights, LIVE musical entertainment.

You name it, and they've pretty much covered it. I've always loved it there, and I WILL be back in the future.

Have an AWESOME time! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom