Orange Bird Funko Pop!

Animaniac93-98

Original Poster
If anyone here collects Funko Pop!, there's a new park exclusive being released on Friday:

Orange-Bird-Funko.jpg

Orange-Bird-Funko-in-Box.jpg

Th Pirate shop at MK will have him, along with Pin Trader's at DS.

999th Happy Haunt

I'm a collector and to me it's so maddening that the parks exclusives are so difficult to get. The only one I've managed to get is the Indiana Jones Pop! Ride online. Hoping the Figment funko pop my trip in 2 weeks.

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
I saw they have Haunted Mansion POPs on Amazon but they're commanding huge prices for just about all of them. Sucks they dont put them on the Disney website so that way we have at least a chance to get them, not everyone can afford to fly out to California in the hopes they'd be able to snag one.

Amidala

I was just looking at this, I worked Adventureland and would love to have it! Funny that they're calling it a parks exclusive, since I'll be over at NYCC in the fall and it's also being considered an NYCC exclusive. I'll probably pick him up there, provided the price isn't totally ridiculous.

999th Happy Haunt

I was just looking at this, I worked Adventureland and would love to have it! Funny that they're calling it a parks exclusive, since I'll be over at NYCC in the fall and it's also being considered an NYCC exclusive. I'll probably pick him up there, provided the price isn't totally ridiculous.
The NYCC one is flocked. The Parks exclusive one is not.

sheriffwoody

Can I whine for a second?

I hate park exclusives that are this limited. I can't plan a trip to just to get one of these things, and I refuse to give those jerks on eBay my money. But dangit, I want this bird.

Ok, done whining. It's just a thing, and I'll get over it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom