Opinions on Living Seas

wagner92

Original Poster
Is it just me or does the Living Seas area seem really run down and in need of paint and stuff. When I was there two Christmases ago, the place quite frankly looked like crap. My EPCOT revitalization plan includes a ride like Test Track and Mission:Space for each of the pavilions, such as Living Seas, Land, Energy, Wonders of Life. EPCOT just seems to have become really run down lately.

Goofster

Wow, no, Epcot defiantely doesnt need another Test Track and Mission:Space, don't get me wrong, they are and will be awesome rides, but thats just nothing like Epcot's supposed to be about. I agree, TLS should be rehabbed major (sound a little like Zenon there) The Wonders of life could use a small rehab, or just a paint job, and thats about it. World Showcase is as awesome as ever, and all it could use is switzerland and the matterhorn.

Chad

Epcot is going through a mid-life crisis, right now..Its trying to get the right ratio of thrill rides and fun family rides. But it never occured to me that it was run down..It's always been beautiful...I just discovered these neat bells that you can jump on on the ground...Anyone else seen these?

I just went to the living seas a month ago, and it was fine, still alot of fun..And I pay attention to details..I did have a suggestion for an added thrill ride, you can check it out at my website...<See below in my sig.>

wdwmaniac

It seems some of the building could use revampment but it seems Disney problay revamp or redo most of the build in future world. They think that they are not in the future enough.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom