Operating System Wars - Which OS is the most used on the WDWMAGIC forums?

sweetpee_1993

I very rarely do.
I'm on my (blurry to me) iPhone again. The iPad is next to me on my nightstand. I have no idea why I do this. The hubby swears its reading on my phone that's shot my eyeballs. I'm a flaming example of the freak show browsing on the iPhone. I don't even know WHY. I can't frickin' see it!

prberk

I'm on my (blurry to me) iPhone again. The iPad is next to me on my nightstand. I have no idea why I do this. The hubby swears its reading on my phone that's shot my eyeballs. I'm a flaming example of the freak show browsing on the iPhone. I don't even know WHY. I can't frickin' see it!

Maybe you are, like me, in denial that you need bifocals... :cool::rolleyes:

No, you're not the only one. There are still many, many people (myself included) who have only basic cell phones. Not everyone wants or needs the latest gadgets.

And, while I do have an i-Phone, certain things, like this site, are much better on a real computer. What I like my iPhone for, is listening to music and internet radio via bluetooth or wired speakers, especially WSM, the famous Nashville Grand Ole Opry station with so much live music and historic cuts that no one else has. But once I set to play via the WSM app, I don't have to read it anymore. So, I use it for internet, just not reading or browsing that much. I would drive myself crazy if I had to read that much on that little screen.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
And, while I do have an i-Phone, certain things, like this site, are much better on a real computer. What I like my iPhone for, is listening to music and internet radio via bluetooth or wired speakers, especially WSM, the famous Nashville Grand Ole Opry station with so much live music and historic cuts that no one else has. But once I set to play via the WSM app, I don't have to read it anymore. So, I use it for internet, just not reading or browsing that much. I would drive myself crazy if I had to read that much on that little screen.
This is where I am at as well. I use my droid for the internet when my desktop is not available. I might look up a quick fact or a movie time on my phone when at home, but if I will be surfing for any length of time I will be doing it with a mouse, keyboard, real speakers and a 23" monitor.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
October 2014
Windows 40%
iOS 36%
Android 11%
OSX 11%
Linux 0.4%
Chrome OS 0.3%

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom