Opening day at TSM

krankenstein

I forgot about today being the grand opening. I am sure someone will post something, but I haven't heard anything about a major hoopla.

EpcotServo

The "grand opening" was the press event awhile ago. Today was the first day of NOT being in "Sneek Previews".

Crowds were good, but a 30 to 45 minute Fastpass line stalled Standby 99.9%.

Get rid of Fastpass at Midway Mania, please! It's not helping ANYBODY.
:hammer:

krankenstein

The "grand opening" was the press event awhile ago. Today was the first day of NOT being in "Sneek Previews".

Crowds were good, but a 30 to 45 minute Fastpass line stalled Standby 99.9%.

Get rid of Fastpass at Midway Mania, please! It's not helping ANYBODY.
:hammer:

Ahh, thanks for clarifying Servo.

I agree about Fastpass, when I was there in May this ride did not seem to need Fastpass at all! Sometimes I think Disney doesn't think things through when it comes to the Fastpass system, they just put it at the attraction b/c the ride is new or popular.

stevieg639

Ahh, thanks for clarifying Servo.

I agree about Fastpass, when I was there in May this ride did not seem to need Fastpass at all! Sometimes I think Disney doesn't think things though when it comes to the Fastpass system, they just put it at the attraction b/c the ride is new or popular.

I went alone today to ride on it. I went on if four times but I could have went on it a lot more as a single rider. Since the single rider line and the fastpass line are in the same queue until the end, they stopped having single riders at like noon or one. The castmember working the line said, because of the massive amount of people in the fastpass line, they had to close the single rider line. If they did not have fastpass line and just a single rider line, many more people could have enjoyed this ride but instead they did not. I am not knocking Disney at all on this attraction because I think it was amazing but nothing is perfect and everything needs improvement.

RSoxNo1

Was the ride down at all? How did the fastpass line get so backed up? Perhaps we'll see them cutting down on the number of fast passes they issue.

krankenstein

Was the ride down at all? How did the fastpass line get so backed up? Perhaps we'll see them cutting down on the number of fast passes they issue.

The problem is that the capacity and ride setup isn't conducive to handling Fastpass well at all. I agree with Steve's statement, make the distribution area a stroller parking lot and remove the Fastpass!

reptar77

The fastpass que is very very short, Several times during the day the line was backed to the bathrooms. It was interesting to see the fastpass que so long and noone in the regular line. People were actually leaving the regular line because they had to wait so long for the fast pass people to go.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom