Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Can you get it to go at lunch? Perhaps even using a snack credit?

You may be able to order it to go but it won't be a snack credit it sells for $7.50. I personally would just eat there for lunch being we find the food is pretty good at lunch. ;)

sxeensweet

Ooey Gooey is now $8. It is not a to-go dessert since it is served warm with ice cream.

MDE still has it at $7.50 I had just looked but maybe they didn't update it yet. But yes if to go if they allowed it they probably would have to get it without the delicious ice cream portion. Lol ;)

Tuvalu

Premium Member
MDE still has it at $7.50 I had just looked but maybe they didn't update it yet. But yes if to go if they allowed it they probably would have to get it without the delicious ice cream portion. Lol ;)
Oh honey, I know all about the mistaken menu price! We ate at LTT in April, May and June with the $7.50 price listed on the menu and we were charged $8 on our bill. All 3 times I pointed out the discrepancy to a manager. All three times met with a shrug but they did credit us the 50 cents. :rolleyes: I am very unhappy with the dishonesty...if Ooey Gooey is $8, FIX THE MENU!!!

sxeensweet

Oh honey, I know all about the mistaken menu price! We ate at LTT in April, May and June with the $7.50 price listed on the menu and we were charged $8 on our bill. All 3 times I pointed out the discrepancy to a manager. All three times met with a shrug but they did credit us the 50 cents. :rolleyes: I am very unhappy with the dishonesty...if Ooey Gooey is $8, FIX THE MENU!!!

Haha! I agree! :greedy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom