Onsite Hotel Recomendation for upcoming trip

Raven_Christi

Original Poster
Hi everyone! We are currently planning a return trip to Disney and I was wondering what hotels are best for kids. I have looked at the AOA, and Allstar Movies. We will be traveling with a group of 6 with 2 children ages 1 and 3. We are looking at either September, October, or December for our trip. Any other hotel recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Also if any of the three months are better then the other, please let me know. I am so excited to be planning our trip. I can not wait to share the magic of Disney with my son.

SAV

Our family really likes POP Century resort. The kids love the giant Yo-Yo's and the Hippy Dippy pool. But they were and are a bit older than yours.

And at that age, I don't know if a resort selection will make that much of a difference to them, unless they are just in love with one of the characters and it would make or break their trip to stay at a resort with a theme to that character.

There are crowd calendars available that show you the expected/projected attendance for the year. I'd research those and let that tell you historically which time frame would be best for you. Easy wdw . com has a free one and Touringplans.com has one that you can pay to use.

belledream

All Star Movies is such a fun resort for kids! It definitely screams "DISNEY!" AoA is like All Star on steroids, with the guarantee of not sharing buses with other resorts (which All Star Movies may at different times of the day/year with the other 2 All Stars) I'd say look for deals on the family suites there, as the Little Mermaid rooms are often excluded from promotions anyways.

September has lower crowds than October which has the better weather, and December depends on what week you go (beginning of Dec? or Christmas-New Years?). Also have consider Halloween vs Christmas. :)

Gaston's gal

AoA and Cabins of Fort Wilderness will fit your party of 6, but Wilderness Lodge is a good choice for 6 as well. Great view of MK, plus it is fun riding the boat over to the park. September's crowds will be lower than October or December. Have fun!

TXDisney

AofA will be great for the kids but isn't as nice as others. Deluxe is the way to go if it's wishing budget, but totally get if it isn't. Contemporary with kids is great.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom