One week before Christmas

AlanaH

Hello,

I have been to WDW in late summer, but now my husband and I want to go at Christmas. I am wondering about the carriage rides at FW. Is it worth it?

Thanks,
Alana

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Hope so, we've booked ours for the 21st! :happy:

The decorated camp sites are beautiful. We usually walk around, but this year decided to treat ourselves with the carriage ride.

Upvote 0

Mukta

from your title, I had no idea this was going to be about the carriage ride. Glad I opened it!

I just booked my sleigh ride after reading a lot of reviews on it. It seems like it will be a lot of fun. It is booking quickly, so don't wait too long. They offered discounts for Disney Visa holders (which I am not), but not AP holders which I am. it was $79.

I didn't book the carriage ride because the hay did not appeal to me.

Upvote 0

Tuvalu

Premium Member
They offered discounts for Disney Visa holders (which I am not), but not AP holders which I am. it was $79.
How much was the discount? Cause I paid with my Disney Visa, the cast member didn't mention a discount, and a $79 charge is posted to my account.

Upvote 0

Mukta

I didn't ask. He asked me if I had a disney visa for a discount and I said 'no, but I have an AP' and he said 'sorry, no discount for that'.

Upvote 0

TheMouseFan

How much was the discount? Cause I paid with my Disney Visa, the cast member didn't mention a discount, and a $79 charge is posted to my account.
I would call back and ask about this. I just found this explanation of theme park perks for Disney Visa Card holders.

Following is a list of guided tours and recreation experiences that are included at Walt Disney World® Resort:

Magic Kingdom® Park
Disney’s Family Magic Tour
Disney’s Keys to the Kingdom Tour
Disney’s The Magic Behind Our Steam Trains Tour
Walt Disney: Marceline to Magic Kingdom® Tour

Epcot®
Gardens of the World (offered seasonally)
The UnDISCOVERed Future World
Disney’s Dolphins in Depth
Epcot® DiveQuest
Epcot® Seas Aqua Tour
Behind the Seeds

Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park
Wild by Design
Backstage Safari

Multiple Theme Parks, Backstage Areas and Resort Hotels:Backstage Magic
Disney's Holiday D-Lights Tour (offered seasonally)
Disney’s Yuletide Fantasy (offered seasonally)
Wilderness Back Trail Adventure
Carriage Rides at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort and Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
Horseback Trail Rides at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground

It didn't say what the discount was, but last time I used the discount on the Family Magic Tour, it was 15%.

Upvote 0

Tuvalu

Premium Member
I would call back and ask about this. I just found this explanation of theme park perks for Disney Visa Card holders.

Following is a list of guided tours and recreation experiences that are included at Walt Disney World® Resort:

Magic Kingdom® Park
Disney’s Family Magic Tour
Disney’s Keys to the Kingdom Tour
Disney’s The Magic Behind Our Steam Trains Tour
Walt Disney: Marceline to Magic Kingdom® Tour

Epcot®
Gardens of the World (offered seasonally)
The UnDISCOVERed Future World
Disney’s Dolphins in Depth
Epcot® DiveQuest
Epcot® Seas Aqua Tour
Behind the Seeds

Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park
Wild by Design
Backstage Safari

Multiple Theme Parks, Backstage Areas and Resort Hotels:Backstage Magic
Disney's Holiday D-Lights Tour (offered seasonally)
Disney’s Yuletide Fantasy (offered seasonally)
Wilderness Back Trail Adventure
Carriage Rides at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort and Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
Horseback Trail Rides at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground

It didn't say what the discount was, but last time I used the discount on the Family Magic Tour, it was 15%.
Thank you I will!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom