One Sentence Competition - Season 3 Episode 3

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Interactive Activity, Disneyland
n017945_2050jan01_meet-mickey_16-9.jpg

Meet Mickey Update

Using interactive elements found in the queues of Disney World attractions, the queue in both Mickey's house and the movie barn will be updated to have a little fun engagements to keep the kids even more entertained while waiting in line. Depending on the time of the day and what characters are out, you could interact on different screens throughout the house with different lovable characters like Donald, Minnie, and Pluto before then finally meeting Mickey!
This is one component I wish they would bring back to WDW. I have fond memories of walking through Mickey's house, Donald's boat, etc and it was something that really brought back nostalgia at Disneyland in Toontown Fair. I like this idea of adding a more interactive element to the experience!

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
C-Ticket, Tokyo Disneyland
photo8.jpg

Fantasyland Theatre

Besides Philharmargic, Tokyo Disneyland's Fantasyland doesn't have a theatre! So I am changing that bringing over a large theatre, like the Fantasyland Theatre. The difference will be that the theatre will have the same seating capacity but be fully indoors instead of just the large roof. This will also start off with the Princess Fantasy Faire show, not Mickey and the Magical Map (Although that is a pretty good show if you have never seen it before).
Are you an actual imagineer? Because they are doing exactly this at Tokyo Disneyland in a few years:p:D
tdl7.jpg

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Nighttime Fireworks Show, Shanghai Disneyland
disney-wishes-big.jpg

Wishes

After being hurt by the departure of Wishes from Walt Disney World, Wishes is brought back to Shanghai Disneyland where a new generation of Disney fans can see it and fall in love with the beauty of the show. The show will be updated to fit the Shanghai audience but still, have the classic songs and fireworks we have all come to love!
Lol I just laugh that the two fireworks shows take place in China because for my Biology of Global Change class a few years ago, I did a whole report about how the short-term atmospheric pollutants of fireworks shows at WDW impact the air we breath, and long term implications of pollution on health (using China as an example) :hilarious: Anyway...

I for one, miss Wishes, and personally think it is superior to Happily Ever After (which to me is too long and boring at times) - so bringing it back will be great!

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Lol I just laugh that the two fireworks shows take place in China because for my Biology of Global Change class a few years ago, I did a whole report about how the short-term atmospheric pollutants of fireworks shows at WDW impact the air we breath, and long term implications of pollution on health (using China as an example) :hilarious: Anyway...

I for one, miss Wishes, and personally think it is superior to Happily Ever After (which to me is too long and boring at times) - so bringing it back will be great!
I found the presentation lol although for some reason half the slides are now missing/incomplete. o_O
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1MzRIwGhenHIF0u0cTlGg3yYiABaZkbirZB2zWCO5PQQ/edit#slide=id.p

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Medal Leaderboard
(Final Count)
091-poca-l.jpg

D Hindley
8 Gold, 7 Silver, 3 Bronze

FigmentPigments

5 Gold, 3 Silver, 4 Bronze

AceAstro
5 Gold, 3 Silver, 5 Bronze

Sephirenn

4 Gold, 4 Silver, 1 Bronze, 5 Honorable Mention

Disney Dad 3000
2 Gold, 4 Silver, 1 Bronze

MA Screamin'
1 Gold, 1 Bronze, 2 Honorable Mention

kmbmw777
1 Gold, 2 Silver, 3 Bronze, 1 Honorable Mention

Poe Dameron
1 Gold, 2 Honorable Mention

CreateDisney
1 Gold, 1 Silver, 3 Honorable Mention

S.P.E.W.
1 Gold

GotsFancyPants

1 Silver

Angels and Disney's
1 Bronze

Pionmycake
1 Bronze

StevenU
1 Honorable Mention

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom