One Sentence Competition - Season 3 Episode 3

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
NOVA
537bbed4c8c23.jpg

Sam Alexander (age 17) decides to steal a spaceship from his father, who was an intergalactic spy sent from Xander to report on Earth's progress.

Sam travels to Xander and is forced to enlist in their military, where his shooting and piloting are way above the average.

He is tasked with a secret project - Neutralize Obsolete Villainous Activities or NOVA - to infiltrate the original guardians of the galaxy (you know - Yondu's team from the end of vol. 2) and stop whatever their plans may be.
I can tell the Netflix challenge is gonna be the hardest to judge - all of these have been great and this is no exception. Especially with the inclusion in GotG I could see this as a great spin-off Netflix series. It's so good, they might even have something like this with the original comic guardians in GotG 3!

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
YouTube
dory_characters_0afa6e45.jpeg

Here we have the lovable, short-term memory loss suffering fish, Dory. Dory runs a daily, motivational vlog channel where she posts videos to help motivate the everyday viewer. The only problem is Dory isn't the best at her job as her only motivation is "Just keep swimming" and that's all she sings in every video.

Netflix
gr-1-188372.jpg

The new Netflix show is going to be about a character that is underloved in my opinion. This show would bring in a new character, Billy Washington, who is played by Donald Glover. Billy Washington is a troubled teen who joins a bike gang where he gets in the drug trade before getting shot in a drive-by shooting. Billy comes back to life as a demonic being when being inhabited by a ghost while dying to get back at the gang members who previously killed him

NBCUniversal
2015_0902_SNL-About-1920x1080.jpg
Being added to the back of New York, we are adding another classic New York show to the area. Bringing in a replica set of the opening monologue as well as the Weekend Update set. Have fun and make your own mini-SNL skit following a predefined Mad Lib script or make up your own script!

Amazon
DisneyDribbbleShots-1.jpg

I don't know about you but one of my favourite things for a Disney Trip is packing all of my Disney Items for it. So Disney has figured this out and is partnering with Amazon to make pre-set kit so you have everything you need for the trip. The kits have shirts, ears, and other apparel and you can buy different sizes of kits based off of the number of days you are going to the park.​
Again I'll do it all together

YouTube - lol so every video is the exact same thing. That would be pretty funny.
Netflix - probably one of the most rumored series which he actually appeared in Season 4 of Agents of Shield, so there is hope!
NBC - I personally think SNL used to be funnier, but I know it still has a sizeable audience - and some of their skits are still pretty good (David Pumpkins for Halloween Horror Nights please!)
Amazon - ha! This would actually be very convenient! And a nice idea because it'd save a lot of time for first time visitors.

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
American Ninja Warrior
americanninjawarrior11.jpg

ANW gets a large obstacle course in which kids and adults can test their abilities on three different levels.

At the end of each day, the individual with the fastest time on the hardest difficulty will receive a text to come back and receive a prize of
ONE MILLION DOLLARS a limited edition headband.
09e79335171f0a020f9b90f7a1f396b988dd1a508d8501f4087590166ee72139.jpg

As you can tell my energy is running low on these 1-3 sentence projects lol. An off the wall project I wasn't expecting though - so kudos!

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Disney Tycoon
50e4748705fe7.jpg

In this legendary collaboration with atari (or whoever owns it know), Disney park fans can build their own Disney Resort.

Users can choose from pre-built classics or design their own rides with hundred of thousands of set pieces.

With the first expansion set, users can develop their own resorts and additional theme parks.
n0gny.jpg

Especially since all my downloaded content somehow doesn't upload to RCT3 anymore and planet coaster doesn't run on my computer. Rebuild Epcot in the 1990s:bookworm:

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Challenge 9 NBC location

View media item 3974
Sandpiper Wings Co.​
Paying homage to one of its long running series from the 90's, Wings, Universal Studios Orlando will open a new dining experience The Sandpiper Wings Co. With the interior modeled after a small town airport, and refurbished parts like old airplane wings used for tables, this new joint will provide every style and flavor of wings you can imagine, along with any concoction you'd like to create on your own. In addition to the 100+ wing creations, you can enjoy a wide variety of popular beers from breweries all over the US to wash down your Hacketts Hot Wings or Biggins BBQ Wings, some of the more popular menu choices.

I feel like this could open up a whole new wing for USO if they wanted to go in the route of classic TV. You could have this, Cheers, Seinfeld, and more all in a quaint little TV Land. Nice choice!

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Challenge 9 Amazon merchandise

View media item 3975
Hollywood Studios Blinders
Looking for the next big thing in Mickey Mouse apparel, merchandise execs at WDW will roll out all new park headwear via the new Hollywood Studios Blinders. Worn like normal horse blinders, these will easily attach to your current or future set of Mickey Ears making a great add-on to your look, but also allow for an upsell to the current basic ears headwear, with these initial designs as only the starting point. These HSB are the only way to truly see the new Disney Holllywood Studios by keeping you laser focused and enjoying the sights and attractions in front of you instead of concerning yourself with all of the peripheral construction and closure of rides at one time.
blinder.jpg

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Moon Knight Netflix Series
Moon_knight_inline_3.jpg

13 episode series on Moon Knight, one of Marvel's most underrated characters.
Ooh...very cool! It's like the Marvel version of Batman - which in one sense may seem repetitive, but in another sense, is much more psychologically intriguing than batman if you've read the comics. Unfortunately, I really haven't, but heard very good things!

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Central Perk Cafe from Friends
friends-coffee-shop-pop-up--537x333.jpg

Added to the New York area of Universal Studios Orlando, the Central Perk Cafe will bring in the nostalgia of the long-running sitcom to the theme park. It will serve all of the menu items from the show and have look alike cast members in order to enhance the experience. You'll be able to use a new adapted mobile order food system, similar to the one being installed in Disney World, to order your food in advance.
giphy.gif

^ My favorite friends episode. I also like how you included the mobile order as that's a great system!

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Geocaching With Wall-E
tumblr_n76hk4Zwlx1tv9n07o1_250.gif
With the Axiom back on earth, and the clean up beginning in earnest, join the daily adventures of Wall-E, Eve, and the rest of the robots as they help the humans sort through all of the garbage. These videos are based off the humorous situations and things Wall-E found at the beginning of the movie. He brings these treasures back to Captain who tries to explain what they could be used for, maybe pizza plant farming.
This would be very unique to see! Probably not a lot of talking haha but Wall-E is one of my favorite Pixar musics and criminally underdeveloped in the parks - so any additional Wall-E is good for me!
The Walrus
303631-20565-walrus.PNG
The newest Netflix show will feature one of the lamest villains in the Marvel pantheon, the Walrus, a supervillain who doesn't steal, kill, and only causes a little property damage, but so badly wants to be taken seriously. The series focuses on the Walrus trying to become the next big villain but keeps being upstaged by bigger bads and ignored by the heroes. As the series progresses, the Walrus starts appearing in the background of some of the biggest moments in Marvel cinematic only to be comedic ally knocked aside, buried under rubble, or hauled away by Shield who view him as a nuisance.
Lol oh my - I'm not sure if this could be taken seriously, but in a way it could be a gag series or Marvel's first step into a completely comedic series. Marvel is good at not taken themselves too seriously, and this could take that philosophy to the next level.
BBQ With Bonanza
8cd8a3ce-3d4e-46dd-8cff-5ba4219df40e.jpg
Based off the 1950's TV show and second longest running western show, Guests can visit the Ponderosa Ranch to hear the tall tales, participate in re-enactments for the gang's adventures, but the biggest draw in the BBQ quick service area.
Pew Pew! Oh gosh - this would be a throwback to an era long ago. Would actually be something quite different for Universal who tend to be more modern when it comes to their theme park content.
Run Around Disney: VR Experience
running-disney-routes.jpg
With the VR craze taking off, Disney has opted to create a new VR experience that not only satisfies a Disney fan's need to visit the parks, but can also be used as an exercise tool. After strapping on the VR headset, guests can hop onto a treadmill, choose which park they'd like to tour, and start walking around taking in the 360 views as they head down Main Street, tour the Haunted Mansion, or interact with the Disney characters that pop up to cheer you on. The further you go, the more areas open up, encouraging healthy exercise with the help of Disney.
Oh wow this would encourage me to get back on the treadmill! What a way to exercise at home - I hope they have a wdwmagic discount, because I'm pretty sure everyone here would get one!

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Season 3 - Episode 3
Challenge 9
--Amazon--

Honorable Mention
honorable-mention-ribbon-1020-1-25-jpg.173155

@CreateDisney

Bronze Medal
bronze_medal.png

@Disney Dad 3000 @AceAstro

Silver Medal
94e277b35b521e8bfef0d840a52aceab.png

@Sephirenn @D Hindley

Gold Medal
gold_medal.png

@FigmentPigments @kmbmw777
-----------------

And that concludes our epic, high activity based round of the One Sentences Competition.

So who wants to do that all over again??
----

Taking a break from a Roku, challenge - back to singular project for Challenge 10 - coming up soon.

Thanks everyone for being so patient tonight with the review process - we go on! to Challenge 10!

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Medal Leaderboard
(through Challenge 9)
091-poca-l.jpg

FigmentPigments
5 Gold, 2 Silver, 4 Bronze

D Hindley
3 Gold, 4 Silver, 2 Bronze

Sephirenn

2 Gold, 3 Silver, 1 Bronze, 5 Honorable Mention

Disney Dad 3000
2 Gold, 4 Silver, 1 Bronze

MA Screamin'
1 Gold, 1 Bronze, 2 Honorable Mention

kmbmw777
1 Gold, 2 Silver, 3 Bronze, 1 Honorable Mention

AceAstro
1 Gold, 1 Silver, 3 Bronze

CreateDisney
1 Silver, 3 Honorable Mention

GotsFancyPants
1 Silver

Pionmycake
1 Bronze

Poe Dameron
2 Honorable Mention

StevenU

1 Honorable Mention

Participants
Angels and Disney's

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Season 3 - Episode 3
Challenge 10
--The History Channel--
1000px-History_Logo.svg.png

We've turned on our TVs and our stop is - the History Channel
jbwefkjnfew54615.png

We've all seen attractions come and go over the years of theme parks - and in this challenge we will be tackling the notion of nostalgia and the old days by reviving some extinct attractions.

In 1-3 Sentences, your task will be to bring back an extinct Disney attraction, into the modern day theme park. The catch here is it has to be placed in a Disney park that is not the one it was originally in.

For example - Adventure Thru Inner Space would have to be placed in a park other than Disneyland, so a stylistic change might be needed, while keeping the same general themes.

A custom sketch of the designs are optional and aren't necessary (though if you can - more power to you!)

This project will be due Wednesday August 2nd at 9PM EST

As always have fun and if you have any questions please feel free to ask! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom