One Sentence Competition - Season 3 Episode 1

Pi on my Cake

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
I haven't been joining in the fun so far, but i'll give this a stab if you don't mind.

Mickey's Red Carpet Review
This new parade at Disney's Hollywood Studios will be both an homage to the original beginnings of the park but a fun way to showcase some the park's major attractions. Starting off with Mickey and Minnie decked out for a big movie premier opening, they'll be riding down Hollywood Blvd in an old school classic vehicle, followed by larger than life movie lighting and cameras, Goofy and Donald on a float trying (badly) to work boom mikes, etc and a few other floats with fun movie set props and characters. Intermingled in the parade will be a few floats representing some of the major attractions like a miniature TOT with a interior slide so that the character does the "elevator drop", Chip and Dale driving an AT-AT and the Toy Story gang having fun on a mock up of Midway Mania float.
Welcome to the game!

Sephirenn

Press Release

OSC Corp is proud to announce a new addition to Walt Disney World's Epcot park in the form of the most spectacular parade a human has ever witnessed; incorporating the latest in imagineering technology and Disney magic, this parade is themed after Walt's original vision of Epcot, including both grand ideas and specific characters from some of EPCOT's past and present attractions.

The Elemental Cavalcade Parade

zJYHK9i.png

Your senses will explode as you witness a simutlaneous procession of:
- Land based performers and floats utilizing the latest in hand-held lightning creation, bubble creation, and drone take-off and landing
- Sea based fountains and light projections, fire, and characters jumping out of the water (props attached to submarine drones)
- Air based drones carrying lights, lasers, cameras, and large hanging props, some of which take off and land on the parade route in real-time

There are even new ways to interact with the parade for those that find parades less interesting then Epcot's other attractions: guests can control cameras on the parade's air and sea drones for live bird's eye (or fish eye) views at terminals located in Innoventions; or with special purchase(s) you can interact with parts of the land based parade, like buying a lightning stick which a performer can "shock" for you as they walk by, renting/buying a Cavalcade radio so you can hear characters talk directly to you as they walk by, or even having a drone recognize your magic band and fly near you to drop a special confetti surprise.

Last edited:

FigmentPigments

Press Release

OSC Corp is proud a new addition to Walt Disney World's Epcot park in the form of the most spectacular parade a human has ever witnessed; incorporating the latest in imagineering technology and Disney magic, this parade is themed after Walt's original vision of Epcot, including both grand ideas and specific characters from some of EPCOT's past and present attractions.

The Elemental Cavalcade Parade

zJYHK9i.png

Your senses will explode as you witness a simutlaneous procession of:
- Land based performers and floats utilizing the latest in hand-held lightning creation, bubble creation, and drone take-off and landing
- Sea based fountains and light projections, fire, and characters jumping out of the water (props attached to submarine drones)
- Air based drones carrying lights, lasers, cameras, and large hanging props, some of which take off and land on the parade route in real-time

There are even new ways to interact with the parade for those that find parades less interesting then Epcot's other attractions: guests can control cameras on the parade's air and sea drones for live bird's eye (or fish eye) views at terminals located in Innoventions; or with special purchase(s) you can interact with parts of the land based parade, like buying a lightning stick which a performer can "shock" for you as they walk by, renting/buying a Cavalcade radio so you can hear characters talk directly to you as they walk by, or even having a drone recognize your magic band and fly near you to drop a special confetti surprise.
This is really fantastic!

MonorailRed

Applebees
Join in the Festivities during the LucasFilm Parade.

Scenes Include:
- The LucasFilm Studios Arch, with Directors looking for their next "star" in the audience
- Special Effects Float - Previously the Pirate float from Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party, this float includes explosions, fire, and water spraying at guests
- Indiana Jones' Actors - Actors from the Stunt show recreate a parade version of the acrobat stunt scene in Cairo
- Hidden Temple - This Float looks similar to the Mara at Disneyland's Indiana Jones Adventure attraction, and also features Indiana
- Jeddha/Rouge One Transition
- Classic Star Wars
- Darth Vader/Kylo Ren
- Force Awakens Finale

Pi on my Cake

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Join in the Festivities during the LucasFilm Parade.

Scenes Include:
- The LucasFilm Studios Arch, with Directors looking for their next "star" in the audience
- Special Effects Float - Previously the Pirate float from Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party, this float includes explosions, fire, and water spraying at guests
- Indiana Jones' Actors - Actors from the Stunt show recreate a parade version of the acrobat stunt scene in Cairo
- Hidden Temple - This Float looks similar to the Mara at Disneyland's Indiana Jones Adventure attraction, and also features Indiana
- Jeddha/Rouge One Transition
- Classic Star Wars
- Darth Vader/Kylo Ren
- Force Awakens Finale
Great to see you join us by the way!

Pi on my Cake

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
World Go 'Round
img054.jpg

A new parade around World Showcase at Epcot will bring back the positive and upbeat energy to the pavilions with a World's Fair inspired parade. Each float will be based on a country in the World Showcase, so there will be 11 floats in all, each designed to represent their country's history. The parade will take place in the afternoon, at 4PM and go all around the World Showcase Lagoon.
Welcome to you too! Totally missed your post until just now lol

FigmentPigments

Wild Adventures

This parade is truly a parade of animals with life like animals leading a processional timed with music and special effects like elephants that squirt water, birds (drones) fly over head, and hippos that blow bubbles. The most spectacular finale would be a towering animontronic Carnotaurous "walking" down the path while smaller dinosaurs interact with the guests.
dinoattack_0.jpg

As the parade passes through, the buildings will come alive with animal calls and images (mapping technology) that fits with each animal as it passes by to fully immerse the guests in this experience

FigmentPigments

Wild Adventures

This parade is truly a parade of animals with life like animals leading a processional timed with music and special effects like elephants that squirt water, birds (drones) fly over head, and hippos that blow bubbles. The most spectacular finale would be a towering animontronic Carnotaurous "walking" down the path while smaller dinosaurs interact with the guests.
dinoattack_0.jpg

As the parade passes through, the buildings will come alive with animal calls and images (mapping technology) that fits with each animal as it passes by to fully immerse the guests in this experience
@Pionmycake I know I'm late so you don't have to consider mine for any kind of rankings. Thanks!

Pi on my Cake

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
If it's not too much trouble, I would like to see Hollywood Studios. I love the architecture and got real nostalgic about it today.
That works! I've been craving me some tower of terror lol.
Lol can I put some places into Random.org and see what shows up?:p
if it is within about 20 minutes or so of disney, then yeah! Haha I'll film part 2 in your random location

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom