One night stay help!

Surfside

We have booked a week stay Sunday through Saturday at Wilderness Lodge in November (decided to keep resort even though construction due to location). We actually will be driving down and arriving Saturday late night with 2 kids (6,9). Where should we stay for one sleep night? I have looked on Disney site and I can't add a night to our package due to availability. Here are my options: 1. Book a separate one night stay at Wilderness Lodge but will have to change rooms on Sunday bunk bed to 2 doubles, 2. Book a room at Port Orleans French Quarter, or 3. Book a off site room at Hampton Inn? According to disney site there is no availability at value resorts for the Saturday night stay? Any thoughts or suggestions?

epcotisbest

Offsite. Or the last time we arrived a day early we booked one night at the Hilton at DTD and walked over to DTD and spent the evening walking around there, then the next morning we went on over to WL and they let us check in very early so it was kinda like we got an extra day at WL. Originally we were just going to go there and hang out, maybe enjoy the pool until check in time, but we were in the room by 9 a.m. Don't know how often this happens but we have got checked in early at BLT and AKL.
We have also stayed at the Wyndham there on Hotel Blvd. for one night and walked over to DTD.

Upvote 0

bigorangeandy

Arriving late I would book offsite. One thing we have done is to pack our next days cloths in a separate bag that keeps from unpacking the vehicle, and saves time the next morning. The next morning you can drive and park that WL and start the fun!

Upvote 0

Surfside

Original Poster
After checking prices for Port Orleans French Quarter and Hilton at Downtown Disney, POFQ is $50 cheaper due to Hilton fees/parking. We will be arriving Saurday night around 7-8pm. After a long drive we will want to have a swim and not all of the off site pools are heated. Hilton pool is heated but is it worth the extra $50?

Upvote 0

Mickey5150

One nice thing about staying at 2 Disney resorts is that they will move your luggage from 1 hotel to the other. Once you get over to WL you can park your car and head straight to the park. Once you get back to your room at night your bags will be waiting for you.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom