One day MK! March 1 2013

We had a great day! We hit adventure land first nothing really to report on here other than our guide on the jungle cruise sounded like he had a mouth full of marbles.

New fantasyland was great. We got to be our guest for luch at 10:55 am. That was too late! We ate at Phinoccios. NO LINE. But if you insist on be our guest and don't want to wait an hour, GET THERE EARLY.

Got Fast pass for journey under the sea at 1:00 pm return was 6:40 pm. Went to dumbo.

The waiting/play area was nice but showing signs of wear already. :(. Dumbo + H2o = :)

Tomorrow land was great! Buzz was fun, but my wife beat me. We saw monsters inc. for the first time and it was delightful. We fast passed space mountain and walked on twice.
I don't know what the name of the stage show in TL is with goofy Pluto and stich dancing is, but it is fun and there are a LOT of photo opportunities there.

Next was Ariel's grotto. Very nice but the cast members seem rushed.

Journey under the sea is just another dark ride. Mt three year old daughter loved it.

The show on the castle was great with the paint brush. ( sorry forgot the name). Wishes was great!

Washed it all down with two rides on BTMRR and a dole whip.

This was a day with two first timer adults who always seemed to he hungry or have to pee. We rode a few classics that I didn't mention, I hit on the points that I felt mattered. Cheers!

Never forget the dole whip. :)
I almost did.

erstwo

Sounds like a fun day! A great day for first timers for sure. Sorry you didn't make it into Be Our Guest for lunch. We were lucky enough to have dinner there in February, and I'm kind of hoping we'll have lunch there at the end of the month. Sounds like, if they open at 10:30, we'll need to be in line by 10.

I know JUtS is just another dark ride, but I was still amazed at the animatronics. Glad to hear you had such a nice day at the MK!

Clowd Nyne

Original Poster
We have BOG reservations in August so I will get there soon.

JUTS did have its high points. I thought every Sebastian and flounder received more attention and looked great. And Ursula was scary amazing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom