One day at Universal Orlando

WshUpnASta

Original Poster
Hi, I've got a question.:confused:

We are going to be only spending one day at Universal Orlando, and I know there are two parks. Which one should we visit. We have two daughters 15 and 12 and they enjoyed the roller coaster rides at the other parks.:D:

Is there one park that has mostly rides, and one park that has water attractions? Please let me know. We are going exactly 3 months from today. I cannot wait to go.:sohappy:

The Mom

Premium Member
Originally posted by WshUpnASta
Hi, I've got a question.:confused:

We are going to be only spending one day at Universal Orlando, and I know there are two parks. Which one should we visit. We have two daughters 15 and 12 and they enjoyed the roller coaster rides at the other parks.:D:

Is there one park that has mostly rides, and one park that has water attractions? Please let me know. We are going exactly 3 months from today. I cannot wait to go.:sohappy:

IOA has mostly roller coasters AND water rides! It would be my choice ...it is geared for your daughters age group, so there will be lots of teenagers (ie..cute guys...I was 15 once, back when dinosaurs roamed the earth) I'm serious, it is your best choice...just save the water rides for last, or bring a change of clothes..you get SOAKED!

wdwrules

if you have time id try and stop and visit universal studios, if youve never been there theres a lot of cool rides but not rollercoaster type rides. if your daughters like rollercoasters then you should visit ioa for sure but us is alot of fun:)

Beauty and the

I'm with Marcia on this one, we mum's know what those teenage girls like, its still there in our distant memories:animwink:
I'm sure they would love IOA, just avoid Suess Land, if you move quicky and get there early I'm pretty sure you could do all the main attractions eg. The Hulk, Doctor Doom, Spiderman, etc and still fit in the main rides at Universal Studios, Men in Black is a must.

WshUpnASta

Original Poster
Sorry it took so long to reply. My daughters 15 and 12 enjoyed all the rides and the parks. We did go on all the roller coaster rides, and the informative rides. My husband just had back surgers on 1/4/02 so probably the rollercoaster rides are out for him. So maybe we should stick with Universal Studios. I would hate for him to miss out on the rides and wait for us.

Thanks for all your help, I really appreciate it.

Sincerely,

ksdave

I'm going to be in Orlando on Feb. 10th and 11th for a business trip. Since I will have only one day for the parks (Sunday the 10th), I will be buying a two-day pass so I can do both parks in the same day. The second day never expires and I figure having the second day open will give me a good excuse to go back soon. This way, I can do all my favorites at both USF and IOA.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom