'Once Upon A Time' projection show to replace Celebrate the Magic

Ryan H. Serowinski

Umm, they got new projectors in August. Now we know that they're for CTM 's finale, OUAT, and now HEA
Still angry about it(since I watched the show on YouTube, and getting angry that one of the scenes isn't in it, and wanting the first show back and at least update it, wish it never existed at MK). :( They better have it in the new Happily Ever After show.

Ryan H. Serowinski

So I take it you really like Tangled.
I love Punzie a lot, I'm just sad that she isn't going to be in the new Magic Kingdom fireworks show(or neither in OUAT), wish Wishes would had been updated a couple years back(then a song from the film would had been in it), but so glad they're getting a new show.

Last edited:

mm52200

I love Punzie a lot, I'm just sad that she isn't going to be in the new Magic Kingdom fireworks show(or neither in OUAT), wish Wishes would had been updated a couple years back(then a song from the film would had been in it), but so glad they're getting a new show.
If they had updated it a couple years ago there would have been no guarantee that they would have added Tangled to it.

Coaster Lover

In the Parks
No
I'm not seeing any performances of OUAT after June 3rd on Disney's page... any word on this going dark a few weeks after HEA has settled in, or have they just not updated the schedule yet?

Kman101

Wouldn't HEA sort of make OUAT redudant? I know they're different shows of course but wasn't the plan to just have HEA?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom