Once Upon a Time adding a Trio of Villians

Matt_Black

And something tells me Cruella will be Drizella considering her enchanted forest origins, so anastasia and the knave may be important in season B.

That's exactly what I was thinking. You'll notice they had Cindy show up this season, perhaps to remind everyone that yes, she's on the show, don't be surprised if you see her again later.

I also hope we get to see who the Sorcerer is. Considering they just call him "The Sorcerer", I'm betting that it might be someone we've heard of, but they don't want to tip their hand yet. Merlin would be the most obvious choice, because we know Camelot exists in the Enchanted Forest. Just saying it's Yen Sid would lack the punch, because many watching don't even know that's the name of the character from Fantasia.

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Original Poster
Who ya gonna call to play Ursula's father? ....

Ernie-Hudson.jpg

Hudson will play the Greek deity and legendary ruler of the sea Poseidon. But the character will have another role in the Once mythology—he will also be the father to Merrin Dungey’s Ursula.

Hudson will appear on the show’s 15th episode when the show’s fourth season returns in 2015. JoAnna Garcia Swisher will reprise her role as Ariel in the episode.

FigmentForver96

That's exactly what I was thinking. You'll notice they had Cindy show up this season, perhaps to remind everyone that yes, she's on the show, don't be surprised if you see her again later.

I also hope we get to see who the Sorcerer is. Considering they just call him "The Sorcerer", I'm betting that it might be someone we've heard of, but they don't want to tip their hand yet. Merlin would be the most obvious choice, because we know Camelot exists in the Enchanted Forest. Just saying it's Yen Sid would lack the punch, because many watching don't even know that's the name of the character from Fantasia.
I don't remember where but I can swear there is an interview with the creators where they confirm the sorcerer won't be Yen Sid.

Matt_Black

I've got a theory- the Knave is in town, so I'm thinking that he's a lead up for the second half of the season, and Cruella will actually be Drizella, just like Anastasia is the Red Queen.

Anyone catch that look Cruella shot the Knave?

Also, something I didn't even think about that would fit perfectly- what's the name of Drizella's cat? Might be why she chose her last name....

Matt_Black

I assume that was intentional.

I was hoping for a male villain. Why do the women always get the crap?

Given some of the characters slated to be appearing this season, I wouldn't be at all surprised to learn we're get set up for a certain male villain in Season 5 (assuming OUaT gets renewed, which seems likely as the ratings have been good).

ItlngrlBella

Where's that meet and greet line? FP+. I'm in.

Right there with you! Lol!

I know it's not Prince Charming, but wouldn't it be great if it was? Like, wam bam, he's actually a villain. I think I was that bored by him and Snow this week. They are just so boring. They can't even be bad right.

Besides from Hook being crazy-attractive, ok... drop-dead HOT, that's what I liked about his storyline. He's bad, then he's good...then he's bad again...

What good girl hasn't loved a bad guy?!
;):inlove::angelic:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom