Onboard Activities

Megan Kelly

Original Poster
I am having trouble finding info for what all can be booked ahead of time versus once on the ship! We are cruising in May, four nights on the Dream. I'm especially wondering about character experiences, adult drink classes, bibbiti bobbiti boutiqe, and anything else that is a must do! Please share your wisdom! We will have two 1 year old boys, a 2 year old boy, 4 year old girl, and 5 year old boy!

ChuckElias

If you go to your account on disneycruiseline.com , you will be able to pull up a calendar of your specific cruise. And on each day, you'll be able to click on the day to see ship's activities.

In general, you can book shore excursions before you board; you can book princess or Frozen character experiences; and you can book dining reservations through your online account.

jaklgreen

Once you pay in full and, if you are a first time cruiser, hit 75 days out you will be able to view all of the pre-book options on the website. For the little ones you will be able to book certain times for the nursery. Also excursions, spa, Palo/Remy. I don't remember about the BBB or character experiences. But as soon as you get on the ship they will hand you information on when and where they take reservations for that. Don't be discouraged if on line it says that Palo/Remy are booked. They save spots for booking on board. I have always been able to get Palo brunch when I get on the ship. Have fun!

pilka214

The Adult drink classes have sign ups on the first day of your cruise. I think they're fantastic, check out the mixology and tequila classes, they are wonderful fun and surprisingly educational, plus they do not skimp on the alcohol.

Character experiences are first come first serve, you'll want to download the DCL app, once your onboard it will give you all schedules for meet and greets and other character events.

I highly recommend a brunch at Palo, it's amazing... that you should book ahead of time.

sgtbtlbailey

We're going on our first cruise on the Fantasy in 10 days. Once we hit our 75 day window, we were able to pre-register our kids (12 & 5) for the kids' clubs, book port adventures, BBB reservations, adult dining, and ticketed character greetings. I'm not sure what the Dream offers, but the only ticketed character greetings on the Fantasy are the Frozen Meet & Greet (which we got) and the Princess Meet & Greet, which we were not able to get. At the 75 day mark, they were also booked solid for Palo Brunch, but I'm hoping as jaklgreen stated, we'll be able to get a reservation for that and Princess Meet & Greet tickets once we get on the boat.

ChuckElias

The Adult drink classes have sign ups on the first day of your cruise. I think they're fantastic, check out the mixology and tequila classes, they are wonderful fun and surprisingly educational, plus they do not skimp on the alcohol.
And it's actually a great value if you normally drink cocktails. The mixology class is $25 or $30, I think and you make and drink 5 cocktails. So for $5 or $6 a drink, you get a great selection that you'd normally pay $8 or $10 for.

MotherofaPrincessLover

You can book BBB, Frozen meet-and-greet, princess meet-and-greet, shore excursions, Palo/Remy, sport simulators, and It's A Small World Nursery ahead of time. You can also register the two older ones for the kid's club ahead of time. When you get on the ship, I would suggest booking a drink class right away if you want to do one. If your younger ones will need childcare during the class, then probably head over to the nursery right after that to book a spot. I'm not sure how fast the nursery fills up since I've never used it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom