On the Phone Now!

ImagineerDude

On the phone with a nice gentleman at Disney reservations booking All-Star Movies Preferred room May 1-May 5 for my birthday trip!! Just thought I'd share cuz I'm super excited!! :D :D my grandma asked me 1 night at GF and a one day ticket or 4 nights at a value and a two day hopper for cheaper than the GF! So I chose a 5 day vacation to the world over my birthday :) 90-ish days left!

disney4life2008

It is nothing like calling disney to book. I love when I have a slight hold and listening to the disney music playing on the phone. Now you will get a flood of emails and packages from disney until the hour you arrive.. :)

Upvote 0

DizneyPryncess

On the phone with a nice gentleman at Disney reservations booking All-Star Movies Preferred room May 1-May 5 for my birthday trip!! Just thought I'd share cuz I'm super excited!! :D :D my grandma asked me 1 night at GF and a one day ticket or 4 nights at a value and a two day hopper for cheaper than the GF! So I chose a 5 day vacation to the world over my birthday :) 90-ish days left!

Woohoo! Congrats! We will be there the same week. It's a great time to visit WDW!

Upvote 0

DizneyPryncess

Good to know! Never have been during that time. It'll be our first Flower and Garden Fest. and our first Keys to the Kingdom tour (how fast does that tour get totally booked????)

Flower & Garden festival features some pretty cool topiaries & great photo ops! Keys to the Kingdom is a fantastic tour, you will love it! DH & I did it in July of 08. We booked that a few months in advance with no problems. I'm not sure if that's changed since then, but you shouldn't have a problem booking now.

If you have a Disney Visa, you get 20% off the tour. ;)

Upvote 0

ImagineerDude

Original Poster
Flower & Garden festival features some pretty cool topiaries & great photo ops! Keys to the Kingdom is a fantastic tour, you will love it! DH & I did it in July of 08. We booked that a few months in advance with no problems. I'm not sure if that's changed since then, but you shouldn't have a problem booking now.

If you have a Disney Visa, you get 20% off the tour. ;)
Thanks we just booked today and there were only six spots left for the 8:30am tour, the whole reason we are going on this trip! :p

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom