OMG. The Jumbo Turkey Leg Is A Emu leg!

GatorAsh

Can't stand those things reason 674 to go vegan!!!!! That being said how do I get my boys away from them!! I have 1 ds who can eat 2 and then go to dinner! YUK!!!!! HELP!!!!!!
I imagine it's hard to be vegan at WDW. Vegetarian I could see, but vegan is tough. Who knows when they use butter, meat, etc. Are you vegan? How does it work for you? I've just been vegan for the past 3 weeks for a cleanse/detox, and don't plan to keep it up, but am going to Disney next weekend and was thinking how hard it would be...

littleroo

Haha, that baby probably hadn't seen food that big before! I've never tried one, so it might be the best tasting food at Disney. It's like my repulsion of mayo though. I've never tried it, the looks of it just put me off. I bet if I put a giant picture of one on my fridge dieting would go much better, because I immediatly lose my appetite.

If I was ever hypnotized it would be to hate mayo!!!:) The stuff is good and tastes extra good with horseradish!

Figgy1

Premium Member
I imagine it's hard to be vegan at WDW. Vegetarian I could see, but vegan is tough. Who knows when they use butter, meat, etc. Are you vegan? How does it work for you? I've just been vegan for the past 3 weeks for a cleanse/detox, and don't plan to keep it up, but am going to Disney next weekend and was thinking how hard it would be...
It's not that hard all ts actually have a vegan box to check and cs places have ingredient lists! Disney is great for people with special diets and allergies!!

JillC LI

I tried one in DHS in 2011 and didn't much care for it (although I love them at the Renaissance Faire in upstate NY). Then DD got one this past December in EPCOT's American Pavillion, and I tasted it, and it was delicious. She loved it as well. There are other things I'd prefer to have for lunch at EPCOT, but I can see the draw.

real mad hatter

Original Poster
Ok..Let me put this to rest..There are too many females on here that believe this story..( bet their blondes ) oops,ready for the backlash! It was of course just a wind up as lots of regulars on here know I hate 3 things. Number (1) People who refer to other tourists as Crowds.:mad: Number (2) Disney doom & gloomers.:mad: And finally (3) The Turkey Leg.:eek:

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Ok..Let me put this to rest..There are too many females on here that believe this story..( bet their blondes ) oops,ready for the backlash! It was of course just a wind up as lots of regulars on here know I hate 3 things. Number (1) People who refer to other tourists as Crowds.:mad: Number (2) Disney doom & gloomers.:mad: And finally (3) The Turkey Leg.:eek:
Too late...the seed has been planted...there is no going back now.

They made their minds up after page one. You will not be able to change the minds of the masses now that you have planted the seeds of distrust.

[/WDWMagic doom and glooming]

real mad hatter

Original Poster
Too late...the seed has been planted...there is no going back now.

They made their minds up after page one. You will not be able to change the minds of the masses now that you have planted the seeds of distrust.

[/WDWMagic doom and glooming]
Thats it.Iam going into hiding until the Emu shooting season is over.

Phonedave

I tried one in DHS in 2011 and didn't much care for it (although I love them at the Renaissance Faire in upstate NY). Then DD got one this past December in EPCOT's American Pavillion, and I tasted it, and it was delicious. She loved it as well. There are other things I'd prefer to have for lunch at EPCOT, but I can see the draw.

I have had them at that same Ren Fest (in Sterling Forest)

I like them (in both places) but rarely get them. They are just too messy to eat while walking around and they are too big. I *could* eat a whole one, but the 1,000 calories is a killer. The salt content is none to swift either. They are brined first before they are smoked. there is a special on them that pops up on TV from time to time.

-dave

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom