oldtown

buffy27uk

Original Poster
has anyone ever been on the huge swing that is inside Oldtown off the 192? can't remember what it was called, i think it was skyway or something similar. (its been 3 years since my last visit :( so can't really remember
quite fancy going on it but nobody else ever had the courage and i'm too chicken to go on alone.
so was just wondering what it is like, that is if its still there
cheers!

markymark

I'm going in 8 weeks and there is NO WAY ON EARTH that I will go on, so I ont be able to tell you what its like. But I'm sure I heard that it had gone.

woofboy111

Originally posted by markymark
I'm going in 8 weeks and there is NO WAY ON EARTH that I will go on, so I ont be able to tell you what its like. But I'm sure I heard that it had gone.

What do you mean by "But I'm sure I heard that it had gone." Are you saying that it's closed up, or do you mean something else?

markymark

I thought I had heard somewhere that it had closed down. Perhaps one of our locals can verify this.

Failing that I'll go in September.

markymark

Originally posted by woofboy111
Well, I am a local, and unless it shut down within the last 3 weeks, its still open.

AAAAH well in that case I feel like a bit of an !! Guess I should have checked the location under your name!!

Sorry about that one :eek:

In that case I'd like my first post one here to read :-

I'm going in 8 weeks and there is NO WAY ON EARTH that I will go on, so I ont be able to tell you what its like.

Once again, sorry!

markymark

Originally posted by buffy27uk
go on!
go on it markymark dont be a chicken:D
if i think i could do then i'm sure you could ;)

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

:(

buffy27uk

Original Poster
Originally posted by markymark

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

:(

come on i'll go with you and promise to hold your hand if you like :D

The Mom

Premium Member
Originally posted by DisneyFreak

Sure, I'm always up for a thrill........................................ride. ;)

Thanks for the invite Buffy. You're too kind. :)

Buffy, watch out for him!! He was ready to run off with Ariel and Mightyduck.....wasn't there talk about a Bahamas cruise??

;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom