Old Key West

Anotherfaceinthecrowd

Original Poster
Hi all I'm just wondering what are the roads like and are there paths next to them, looking at the map it looks like you have to cross over the road to get to the main area from most areas. Is it a busy road with a lot of traffic I know they will be disney buses. Thanks in advance

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
The rule is that pedestrians have the right-of-way there, and not one time did a car not stop for us when crossing. We stayed on Peninsular Road, and used that crosswalk many times during our stay. All of the drivers were very nice about stopping. The CMs were all great and waved as we were walking or crossing. You shouldn't have any problems.

Anotherfaceinthecrowd

Original Poster
The rule is that pedestrians have the right-of-way there, and not one time did a car not stop for us when crossing. We stayed on Peninsular Road, and used that crosswalk many times during our stay. All of the drivers were very nice about stopping. The CMs were all great and waved as we were walking or crossing. You shouldn't have any problems.
Thank you I have been looking on trip adviser and can't really find many complaints but the wife had brought it up at dinner tonight so l thought I would ask the question

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom