Old key west bus route?

MammaT

Original Poster
We are staying at old key west in 2 weeks!! I wanted to see if anyone knows the order in which the buses stop throughout old key resort? I am wanting to stay near the last bus stop when leaving the resort and first off when arriving back are the resort. Which bus stop would this be near??? Thank you! Or what is the order??

rmack006

Peninsular road is where you want to be if you cannot get a near hospitality room. This way you can walk to the hospitality house which is the last stop before leaving. The first stop coming in is peninsular road.

Rob562

Peninsular road is where you want to be if you cannot get a near hospitality room. This way you can walk to the hospitality house which is the last stop before leaving. The first stop coming in is peninsular road.

I thought Miller's Road was the first stop in the theme park bus routes, then Peninsular Road.

-Rob

FutureCEO

Peninsular Road, Turtle Pond, South Point, Miller's and lastly the hospitality house.

Would be better if the roads were actually in a loop instead of dead ends.

PhilharMagician

I thought Miller's Road was the first stop in the theme park bus routes, then Peninsular Road.

-Rob

That is what it was last time I stayed there. Miller Road was first on and first off for theme parks. Busses entered through the service entry into the resort and stopped @ Millers Rd stop. then Peninsular, Old Turtle Pond, South Point, Hospitality House and out.

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
That is what it was last time I stayed there. Miller Road was first on and first off for theme parks. Busses entered through the service entry into the resort and stopped @ Millers Rd stop. then Peninsular, Old Turtle Pond, South Point, Hospitality House and out.

Maybe they change the route based in the time of year? OKW is my home resort, we've stayed there many times, and I've never been on a bus that entered through the service entry.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom