Ok, here I go again

Ergens2

I have a question. How busy do you think WDW will be the week of Dec 5-11 with 2 big meets and the Pop Warner Superbowl? I just don't like to go when it will be jam pack. Packed to me is waiting more than 20 min for test track or Space Mountainand having to make PS for every nice dinner. We usually go in January so I need some help here. I also hear that the weekend after Thanksgiving is crazy, but the week following is nice. Any thoughts??

HELP ME!!!!! :hammer:

shell. :wave:

Thrawn

Account Suspended
Packed is more than 20 mins for test track? I didn't think that test track EVER went under 30-40. I would expect at least 20 min waits that week.

Reasons:
The PWSB ... not too too many people from it, but there will be enough to make a bit of a difference.
Return of the Osbourn lights.
Christmas season (moreso the end of those dates than the beginning)

The meets won't factor into anything, just not enough people to make any kind of difference. The weeks you are going are not the busiest, but also not the least crowded.

Upvote 0

Ergens2

Original Poster
Thanks! We almost always go in January and Sept so we walk onto everything! What about Nov 28-Dec 5? That is the week right after Thanksgiving.

shell. :wave:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom