'Ohana food

Twoprincesses116

Original Poster
hi!

Has anyone been here recently for breakfast?

Are the potatoes still the same?

I remember they were so good but I think i heard they changed them.

Thanks!!

alissafalco

Here's a pic of the potatoes from when I went last month.
image.jpeg

LRnascarfan

OMG!! No!! The reason we are going back to Ohana's is for the potatoes with that sweet seasoning on them!! We haven't been since 2010 and those sweet seasoned potato wedges were out favorite!! Couldn't get enough. Ugh!! Now I wonder if I should try to change to somewhere else. We are all adults so not seeing Lilo and Stitch is no big deal. I'll have to check with my daughters.

RustySpork

Oscar Mayer Memer
One of the servers at a resort restaurant told me about three weeks ago that Disney was changing the menus at most of resorts over the following two weeks. I haven't been back recently, but the items I ordered were no longer going to be available at Poly. You may have a bad time if you have expectations for certain things being available.

LRnascarfan

Well, I just jumped on the Disney site and was able to get my reservations changed. I was able to get a ressie at Garden Grill for breakfast. I was really wanting to eat there but my kids didn't like the plated lunch or dinner but breakfast looks good. That skillet cinnamon roll looks great!! And Mickey waffles with chocolate sauce!! Yum!! I'm lucky to get my reservation changed with being 31 days out!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom