Ohai there!

hippymeow

Original Poster
Hai there! My name is Jane, I'm a 22 (23 next week) year old from the North West of England who has just joined here so I can hopefully stop the torture (pfft) I inflict upon my family and boyfriend, due to my constant obsessing over Disney & the parks, and let out my thoughts here instead!

So, abit about me. I've been to Walt Disney World 3 times, twice on holiday in 2001 and 2014, then once when I participated in the J-1 Cultural exchange in summer 2013 for 3 months where I worked as a parade vendor in Magic Kingdom. I've also been to Disneyland Paris once in 2012 and Disneyland California once in 2013. Since becoming a "grown up", saying those words very loosely mind you, I plan to have a Disney adventure every year, hopefully several if funds permit!
My favourite park has to be between Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom, while my favourite show is Fantasmic! Though, nothing will ever mean more to me than Wishes <3

I also create Disney videos & vlogs on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/user/HippyMeowAdventures

Have a magical day!

wdwnat

Hai there! My name is Jane, I'm a 22 (23 next week) year old from the North West of England who has just joined here so I can hopefully stop the torture (pfft) I inflict upon my family and boyfriend, due to my constant obsessing over Disney & the parks, and let out my thoughts here instead!

So, abit about me. I've been to Walt Disney World 3 times, twice on holiday in 2001 and 2014, then once when I participated in the J-1 Cultural exchange in summer 2013 for 3 months where I worked as a parade vendor in Magic Kingdom. I've also been to Disneyland Paris once in 2012 and Disneyland California once in 2013. Since becoming a "grown up", saying those words very loosely mind you, I plan to have a Disney adventure every year, hopefully several if funds permit!
My favourite park has to be between Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom, while my favourite show is Fantasmic! Though, nothing will ever mean more to me than Wishes <3

I also create Disney videos & vlogs on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/user/HippyMeowAdventures

Have a magical day!

Hi Jane!
Where abouts in the North West are you? I'm from Manchester!
So jealous that you did the Cultural Exchange programme! I've always wanted to do it but i'm too chicken to take such a big leap! xx

CAPTAIN HOOK

Welcome aboard.

Which little bit of the North West are you from ? Gee, you've been on the boards for two weeks and you've already got wdwnat and myself stalking you !!!! Its obviously what us Mancunians do best :)

Enjoy you're time on here

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom