officially official!

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Did you buy direct or resale?
I'm guessing they did resale because buying direct you can book a vacation the day you start the process even before papers are signed. We did that the first day when we called when we bought direct. But resale you have to wait until after you close. :)

EOD K9

I'm guessing they did resale because buying direct you can book a vacation the day you start the process even before papers are signed. We did that the first day when we called when we bought direct. But resale you have to wait until after you close. :)
Makes sense. I was going to tell them "Welcome Home" if they bought direct, but because of the new rules I will just say congrats!

sxeensweet

Makes sense. I was going to tell them "Welcome Home" if they bought direct, but because of the new rules I will just say congrats!

Lol! So glad I bought direct in 2013 even though I know folks that already had resale are not affected by the new changes etc. If they met the cutoff for passing ROFR by 4/25/16 which sounds like they did if they now have their number, then they still get the regular previous benefits. I know a few others that have not closed yet but passed ROFR a day or 2 before 4/25 and they got a letter they are grandfathered in etc and the new changes won't affect their contract. :p

BraveLikeMerida

Original Poster
Lol! So glad I bought direct in 2013 even though I know folks that already had resale are not affected by the new changes etc. If they met the cutoff for passing ROFR by 4/25/16 which sounds like they did if they now have their number, then they still get the regular previous benefits. I know a few others that have not closed yet but passed ROFR a day or 2 before 4/25 and they got a letter they are grandfathered in etc and the new changes won't affect their contract. :p
Yes. It was a crazy ride, but we did make the cutoff. We put in our offer on 2/26 and passed ROFR on 3/25.

sxeensweet

Thanks! We can't wait! I am sure I will have lots of AKV questions for you in the future. :)

You're very welcome! And I'll be glad to
answer any questions you have in the future if I can. You will love DVC and love AKV! Welcome Home! I know I already said that but i know we never get tired of hearing that. Haha! :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom