Not open for further replies.

jaylenofan86

Here are my entrys! Blue Daylight:

Attachments

• bluedaylight.jpg
    bluedaylight.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 570

TURKEY

I'm really out of it when it comes to this thread.

At first, I was thinking why everyone was making more than one banner. (OK, because there are two different colors. I get it now.)

Then after reading about how you need two banners and skipping most of the thread lately, I asked about if there would be 2 votes.

I just went back and looked at the most of the thread and realized that most of the differences are only in the color. So I don't see the need in having 2 different votes. (I was originally thinking that most people were going to and are designing 2 entirely different looking banners).

DisneyWorldGuru

Hey all of you can point and make fun of me. MSU pointed out that I spelled unofficial wrong. I guess that happens when you work on it in the middle of the night after a hard day at work. :lol: LOL.. I feel stupid now. :hammer:

Main Street USA

Originally posted by DisneyWorldGuru
Hey all of you can point and make fun of me. MSU pointed out that I spelled unofficial wrong. I guess that happens when you work on it in the middle of the night after a hard day at work. :lol: LOL.. I feel stupid now. :hammer:

I actually PMed several people about spelling errors, so you weren't the only one. I remember making my RnR Poster and I had a typo:

Disnsey MGM STUDIOS

:rolleyes:

Main Street USA

Grizz, I have to say something. I told you your first banners were against the rules, and I'm glad it worked out that way. Your new idea is MUCH cooler!

General Grizz

Thanks, MSU!

(Reminds ME of something else!)

I wasn't sure quite what to do. I thought for a while. Not using characters is hard. So I thought of design...and something that would be colorful. So I put gears in from COP. But then...COP isn't all Disney...well, I should say MouseGear/COP/Tomorrowland Deco - so, well, there's Mickey! I mean...a series of three gears which...of course...accidentaly created this familiar...figure... :lookaroun

NowInc

Original Poster
Originally posted by Main Street USA

I actually PMed several people about spelling errors, so you weren't the only one. I remember making my RnR Poster and I had a typo:

Disnsey MGM STUDIOS

:rolleyes:

LoL...i hate when that happens...Photoshop 7 added a spell checker..but do i use it? nope....why? cuz im an idiot..

I submitted a billboard to a client the other day and i had spelled "special" wrong (I believe i spelled it "Specail"...thats what i get for typing too fast)....needless to say..they were not very amused..almost lost the client...

General Grizz

I'm pretty bad at it, too - but luckily, I usually catch it. For example, I wrote "great, big, beatiful tomorrow" on my CoP wallpaper - and it was VERY hard to redo it! I suppose I should take life slower...and make less typing mistakes - but it's nice to hear I'm not alone!! :)

CalDisney

Yeah Me Too//
For instance I said to
me Girl ... And Now Me Girls Me Wife!!
OOOhh .. ,,,, And a Lovely Thing she is:)

No Really On This Contest
I put WDWMACIC.COM
instead of WDWMAGIC.COM:) Go Figure!!!

Goofette

Originally posted by Main Street USA
Grizz, I have to say something. I told you your first banners were against the rules, and I'm glad it worked out that way. Your new idea is MUCH cooler!

I agree Grizz, I liked the first one but this one is a lot better. There are so many good entries I can't even imagine how hard it's going to be to vote.

PLUTIS

Try not to make fun, it's hard being married to MSU!!!

#1 Daylight

Attachments

• bannerdaylight copy.jpg
    bannerdaylight copy.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 477
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom