Official Photo Contest Weekly TOPICS and RULES!

speck76

Original Poster
nicholas said:
Do we still need to come up with January ones for next year?

I have not made it that far yet.......trying to get 2005 completed first.

Space MT and COP (at WDW) opened 1/15, so that could be one (or a Tomorrowland themed contest)

speck76

Original Poster
DisneyCP2000 said:
To save the folks from digging through pages...could you repost the rules and contests onto the first post of the thread. :) This is going to be great :sohappy:

When all is said and done (much will be said, and little done... :lol: kidding) I am hoping to get the rules and calendar "stickied" to the top of this forum. I will also put any specific intructions on the thread related to each contest.

xfkirsten

Sounds like fun! I'm in! Thanks for expanding some of the topics to include all Disney theme parks - I have a limited supply of WDW pics, but hundreds from DL! :lol:

Main Street USA

Hiya, Speck!

Again, great idea!

I changed the title of the thread to make it "official", and also stuck right up top to make it the most visible. You should edit your initial post to include the updated schedule and rules to make it the most accessable to everyone. I was going to do it for you, but I didn't want tot touch your post without your permission.

Thanks! :)

speck76

Original Poster
Main Street USA said:
Hiya, Speck!

Again, great idea!

I changed the title of the thread to make it "official", and also stuck right up top to make it the most visible. You should edit your initial post to include the updated schedule and rules to make it the most accessable to everyone. I was going to do it for you, but I didn't want tot touch your post without your permission.

Thanks! :)

Perfect!

Thanks!

AliceinWDW

Thanks for the answers.... just one more question. How does one resize their photo to meet the requirements? I believe most of the ones I took are in the
1656x1242 range. Thanks so much for the help!

imagineer99

AliceinWDW said:
Thanks for the answers.... just one more question. How does one resize their photo to meet the requirements? I believe most of the ones I took are in the

Use a program to resize it...

Lot's of programs can do this, I use photoshop. Nevertheless, you could (depending on wether you use MAC or PC) could use paint, MS photo editor, i-photo, or ANY photo manipulation/album program.

barnum42

AliceinWDW said:
Your camera should have come with a program that will let you resize photos, and it should be fairly user friendly.

tigsmom

AliceinWDW said:

I usually use Paint... open the picture with Paint then use the Image skew/stretch. I usually reduce it to 25 -35 % depending.

speck76

Original Poster
Please note that there has been a few changes in the calendar (for flow) and I working on 1st quarter 2006.

PM me if you want any of the completed contests to be done again, and if there are any subkects you are interested in seeing added.

mrtoad

speck76 said:
Please note that there has been a few changes in the calendar (for flow) and I working on 1st quarter 2006.

PM me if you want any of the completed contests to be done again, and if there are any subkects you are interested in seeing added.

The only thing I would mention is you have in both June and October a contest for photos of your favorite resort.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom