Official notice of 2015 Resort Pricing Release date

rudyjr13

Are you currently a DVC member? I think DVC has made some changes for 2015 for reservations made via a 3rd party, so you might want to check the website.

Any more info on these changes? Did a search but didn't find anything. Rented in Feb from broker and it was great experience. Saved tons of money at BLT.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Any more info on these changes? Did a search but didn't find anything. Rented in Feb from broker and it was great experience. Saved tons of money at BLT.

I saw some info on the DVC member website related to renting via 3rd parties for 2015. You can call member services for DVC and ask - the website is only available to DVC members.

rudyjr13

I saw some info on the DVC member website related to renting via 3rd parties for 2015. You can call member services for DVC and ask - the website is only available to DVC members.

You don't think this is quality information that everyone should have? Why the secretive nature on a forum that routinely releases info to the public?

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
You don't think this is quality information that everyone should have? Why the secretive nature on a forum that routinely releases info to the public?

I'm embarrassed to admit it, but I cannot quite remember exactly what the change for 2015 is, that is why I suggested calling DVC directly and ask. It may have been something as simple as not being able to purchase a DDP for a DVC made resort reservation if you used a 3rd party. My response was "okay, doesn't pertain to me" kinda thing. :oops:

John

Thanks for the notice....about time.

Now I see Southwest has backed up their posted June 21st release date to now being August 4th.

You might want to check that date again as well. I went to the Southwest FB page and asked when the release date was an received a response from a SW representative.....July 28th.

Southwest AirlinesHey John! On July 28, 2014, we will open our schedule for sale through March 6,
2015. This date is subject to change, so please check back frequently. You can do so here ---> http://www.southwest.com/html/travel-tools/index.html... -Adam H.

Travel Tools
www.southwest.com
We are currently accepting air reservations through January 4, 2015. On July 28, 2014, we will open our schedule for sale through March 6, 2015.
Unlike · Reply · 1 · July 14 at 12:18pm

rudyjr13

I'm embarrassed to admit it, but I cannot quite remember exactly what the change for 2015 is, that is why I suggested calling DVC directly and ask. It may have been something as simple as not being able to purchase a DDP for a DVC made resort reservation if you used a 3rd party. My response was "okay, doesn't pertain to me" kinda thing. :oops:

Ok makes sense. Thanks

abunch06

You might want to check that date again as well. I went to the Southwest FB page and asked when the release date was an received a response from a SW representative.....July 28th.

Southwest AirlinesHey John! On July 28, 2014, we will open our schedule for sale through March 6,
2015. This date is subject to change, so please check back frequently. You can do so here ---> http://www.southwest.com/html/travel-tools/index.html... -Adam H.

Travel Tools
www.southwest.com
We are currently accepting air reservations through January 4, 2015. On July 28, 2014, we will open our schedule for sale through March 6, 2015.
Unlike · Reply · 1 · July 14 at 12:18pm

FYI, This has changed to August 4th. I've been waiting to book Southwest too :)

ArielLover

FYI, This has changed to August 4th. I've been waiting to book Southwest too :)

Confirmed 6:00PM EST 7/21/14

Travel Tools

We are currently accepting air reservations through January 4, 2015. On August 4, 2014, we will open our schedule for sale through March 6, 2015. This date is subject to change! Please check back frequently.

Cajun mousefan

1 more day until I can book my trip, soooooo excited, because of circumstances beyond my control (a baby) we have not made a trip in a couple of years and are dying to go back. Kids i swear they are always getting in the way ;). Can not wait till the little one sees Buzz and Mickey for the first time.

squidward

We have exciting news!! For all of you who have been patiently waiting for 2015 packages to be released, the wait is almost over! On July 30th, the 2015 Walt Disney World, Disneyland, and Aulani vacation packages will be available to book!

Where and when do you want to go?? If you'd like us to send you a free quote as soon as packages are released, send us an email at Vacations@KingdomKonsultant.com. We would love to help you plan a magical vacation, and all of our services are always complimentary. Marie

Will AAA rates also become available at this time?

wannabeBelle

Original Poster
Will AAA rates also become available at this time?
I know that Disney is terminating it's relationship with AAA so certain benefits are going away. These rates may not exist any longer. I would check with your local AAA offices to get the most up to date information. Marie

squidward

I had read about that last week, so I went into my AAA office and she informed that they had worked something out. That's a bummer. Having to pay rack rate, at least until some general discount or Disney Visa codes come out is a stinger.

wannabeBelle

Original Poster
Sorry Squid, As I don't work for AAA I am not privy to whatever deals they have with Disney. Package offers still have the $200.00 deposit, room only will probably be more impacted as you are paying the first night's stay with tax. As AAA rates usually ran between 10 and 15% off the rack rate, this shouldn't be too bad though. Marie

cgulls

I'm not sure if this is the proper thread to post this, but might any other price increases (park tickets, APs, TiW) be announced at the same time? Or are these typically independent events?

wannabeBelle

Original Poster
They are not tied to each other. Ticket pricing has already gone up once this year but it could happen again. Each of the items that you listed are independent of each other and any changes to one may not have any impact on the others. Marie

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom