Official notice of 2015 Resort Pricing release date!

wannabeBelle

We have exciting news!! For all of you who have been patiently waiting for 2015 packages to be released, the wait is almost over! On July 30th, the 2015 Walt Disney World, Disneyland, and Aulani vacation packages will be available to book!

Where and when do you want to go?? If you'd like us to send you a free quote as soon as packages are released, send us an email at Vacations@KingdomKonsultant.com. We would love to help you plan a magical vacation, and all of our services are always complimentary. Marie

ToTBellHop

As a confirmation from Disney:

Hotel Reservations – Frequently Asked Questions

Q.
I wish to visit Walt Disney World Resort in 2015. When can I make my Disney Resort hotel reservation?

A.
To make room-only Disney Resort hotel reservations for 2015 arrival dates, please call the Disney Reservation Center at (407) 939-5670. Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to call.

2015 Walt Disney World Resort package and room-only reservations will be available online beginning July 30, 2014. At the present time, you can make online reservations for 2014 arrivals.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom