***official Monorail Model Thread***

barnum42

goldwinggrrl said:
Does anyone have any information, (or any idea where I can find information) about the original monorail sets? I have seen pictures of a limited edition silver colored monorail and was just wondering if it was authentic.
I'm aware that there is or was a person on Ebay who would do paint jobs on the stanardard models.

mikeymouse

I have Monorail Yellow with the Contemporary, Grand Floridian, and Polynesian resorts, the Transportation & Ticket Center, and the resort sign set. That and placing the monorail spiel on a microcassette recorder makes me HAPPY. :)

hollywoodhotel

I have a few questions.

1. Does anybody have a picture of Monorail Gold?

2. I don't understand the playset things. Are they for use with the monorail that were talking about? What about the "Monorail Playset Mat" what is that for? I saw one on ebay.

Thanks for your help!!!

barnum42

hollywoodhotel said:
2. I don't understand the playset things. Are they for use with the monorail that were talking about? What about the "Monorail Playset Mat" what is that for? I saw one on ebay.
Don't know about the mat, but a Google should help you find out. The play sets are models of things like Space Ship Earth and the Contemporary Hotel that can be added to the monorail model layout.

hollywoodhotel

barnum42 said:
Don't know about the mat, but a Google should help you find out. The play sets are models of things like Space Ship Earth and the Contemporary Hotel that can be added to the monorail model layout.

Thanks for your help!

This is the monorail mat that I was talking about.

hollywoodhotel

I have another question about the monorails, can you get them to slow down like when there approaching something?

Also what all does the monorail switch station do?

One last question, is there like a list of all the monorail playsets and accessories?

Thanks!

shaneofastrotek

Monorail Pieces I have please list more

Ok here are the pieces I have to my disney playsets so far
Please list what I am missing. I have not seen a ticket and transportation set like mention above so If anyone can complete my list so I can know what need to be sought I would apprecaite it

Gold Monorail
Red Monorail
Black Monorail
Haunted Mansion WDW
Dumbo Ride
Astro Orbiter
HO Trains Station
Polynesian
Tea Party Ride
Space Mountain
Tree of Life
Race Car Speedway
5 of 6 of the mansion playsets (missing traveler)

I am getting these soon that I know are available
MGM Hat
Spaceship earth

if anyone can complete my want and need list please help out
If anyone has any of the pieces im missing for sale used or new please contact me
please send me a private message or something because I am clueless on these forums. I always find them by search engine but never can find my thread again. ARG

Thanks for helping
Shane
Fall 1998 WDW College Program CM Vista Way 3008

Rammstein

barnum42 said:
They sell them in shops in Disney World and Disneyland. You may be able to find them on ebay too.

WOW, i never noticed them before, all i noticed were these little roll along the floor type that had only two cars, with the engine at both ends.

Do you how much these are?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom