Off to the Mexican Riviera - anyone need info?!

tiaragirl

Original Poster
Hey lovelies,

We're heading out in a week from LA to Mexico with the Mouse. =)

If anyone has been thinking about a trip, but need more information, let me know what you're looking for/wondering about and I can try to get some information for you!

Really looking forward to this new adventure - TR when I get back, fosho.

XOXO

Mkmommy

Can you report back what time you were able to depart when returning to LA, I hear it is any time from about 8:00-10:00. Our flight has been changed till 3:00, so I would like to do something but not sure how much time we will have.

Also if there is the Tea Party with Alice or is it with different One of the Princess.

Have fun, We leave in 4 weeks and can't wait.

tiaragirl

Original Poster
Can you report back what time you were able to depart when returning to LA, I hear it is any time from about 8:00-10:00. Our flight has been changed till 3:00, so I would like to do something but not sure how much time we will have.

Also if there is the Tea Party with Alice or is it with different One of the Princess.

Have fun, We leave in 4 weeks and can't wait.

I'll definitely be keeping track of when we get of the ship! We're in LA until about 9 so we're going to try to get to a mall - it'll definitely be something I write down!

I can check about Alice, too! I was under the impression it was tea with her and not the princesses but I'll keep you posted!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom