Off-site hotels

Tink

When we're trying to be cheap, we stay at the Sleep Inn on 192W. The place was recently renovated and has nice rooms, a decent pool, really nice staff, a complimentary continental breakfast and it can be as low as $35/night (one king sized bed and you get the coupon online). We payed $39 since we wanted 2 double beds. We stayed there the end of September 2002 and it was just as good as ever. It is right behind the newish McDonald's and just past Walgreens on the left (if you're coming from Rte 4). There is a back way to the AK that bypasses traffic and makes you feel smug. ;)

Dizknee_Phreek

Originally posted by lamarvenoy
Sheraton Inn Lakeside. W irlo bronson West side of 192. Very nice rooms with good tv's, fridges, all the usual lil stuff and usually under $50

i stayed there my very first trip to Disney way back in 92'. i don't remember a whole lot about it cuz i was only like 8 at the time. but from what i can remember it was pretty nice. i liked that it had paddle boat rentals and if i'm not mistaken, it's pretty close to a fairly nicely themed mini golf place, right?
Sheraton certainly isn't disney standard, but i'd recommend it anyway.

Cheap? $32/night.

Close? 3 minutes (back road - entry point blvd) to AK.

Good? King size bed - comfortable - very few people know about it (until now).

Where? Masters Inn Maingate - stayed there 2 years in a row and will be back there again and again.

Masters Inn Orlando

Love this place - they are no worse than most of the other cheap hotels. Would recommend it to my own mother - if I wasn't hatched that is... :lol:

wdwrules

weve stayed at the red roof inn a couple times:)its cheap :animwink: and it has a great location:D 5 min from disney:king: 10 min from universal:sohappy: and tons of

restaurants and stores in walking distance:slurp: also has disney resort channel;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom