October Weather?

RJR7226

Original Poster
Hey guys!

Ok, So i go to disney every Summer, but this year we are going in october, the 24th-nov 1st. I was just wondering what the weather is like during that time? Anyone that goes during that time have any input? Short weather? Nights get too cold? or can you wear shorts?

Thanks everyone!
Looking forward to hearing from everyone.

Richie

erikwatts

We went right about that same time in 2008, and the weather was beautiful. Not too hat, but not too cold in thevening either. I wore shorts everyday, and was just right.

We were there last year on those dates, and we were astonished at how nice the weather is! We usually go in August, and had associated WDW with high (overwhelming) humidity. But the October/November weather was extremely pleasant - very reminiscent of California weather. I don't think it even rained during our visit.

We were in shorts and t-shirts most of the time, and always had a sweatshirt in case it got too cool in the evenings.

The best part about the weather was that we were able to enjoy the parks all day long, without having to take a "nap-break" during the afternoon. We're hoping to go again this year in early October - waiting for our latest DVC points to close.

RJR7226

Original Poster
Thats great news! thanks a lot guys....Im really looking forward to this now, its just weird cause we always leave end of the first week in june (this week) but now ill have to try to hold my excitement until october.

Thanks a lot for answering!

TakeMeThere81

I love Disneyworld in the Fall! I believe October is still hot, but it gets cooler in the evenings which is perfect. It's such a neat time to go with all the fall decorations and pumpkins and all that. Enjoy!

October is one of the best times to visit for the weather firstly and secondly the MNSSHP. It's not humid like during the summer months where you feel like death mid-day and a need to get back to the hotel and rest and refresh. You feel great the whole day. The evenings can get chilly but when I say Chilly I mean high 50's to 60's not 30's or 40's. Your going to love it there. :sohappy::sohappy::wave:Enjoy

You will love October. Wore shorts and a T-shirt everyday. Not so hot that you get exhausted by mid-afternoon at the parks. At night we always sat outside to eat dinner. Evenings are beautiful. Maybe a light sweatshirt at night. We also went to TL one day and it was great. Have fun!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom