October 2014 trip set but need help on rental car!

Hrudey3032

Original Poster
Ok so I have ordered me and my brother's plane tickets for Florida through Southwest although flying AirTran for Oct1-14th now the issue is when is best time to rent a car or are there ways to get great deals? Last year I was down around same time and the cost for a 2 week rental through EZ_Rent was $210. This year as of right now it is minimun $400 for same company or more for everyone else. Does anyone know what site is best to buy from or is there a better time of year to try and lock in cheaper rates?

draybook

I got a quote from them for our trip in September for 19 days at a total of $450ish. May I ask you what your experience was like dealing with EZ last year?

I got my rate from carrentals.com.

Hrudey3032

Original Poster
I got a quote from them for our trip in September for 19 days at a total of $450ish. May I ask you what your experience was like dealing with EZ last year?

I got my rate from carrentals.com.
It was very smooth. I got a upgraded car,the ease of check in/out was great. The guy at the terminal was extremely friendly and it was fast. I just reserved this years rental car via AutoSlash.com they will automatically adjust your rate as it comes available. I got 13 days for $331 via Fox but 45 minutes later it was upgraded to Dollar for $10 less. Dollar is on MCO property while Fox is a bus ride. You have option to change service when they email you. I will be there 10/1-10/14/14

draybook

It was very smooth. I got a upgraded car,the ease of check in/out was great. The guy at the terminal was extremely friendly and it was fast. I just reserved this years rental car via AutoSlash.com they will automatically adjust your rate as it comes available. I got 13 days for $331 via Fox but 45 minutes later it was upgraded to Dollar for $10 less. Dollar is on MCO property while Fox is a bus ride. You have option to change service when they email you. I will be there 10/1-10/14/14

Fantastic, thank you!

kasi22

Its good that you take rent car and on this car you move here and there and enjoy the trip but i think all time is best for the car because if you have much money or you have ability to spend the rent then no problem for you..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom