Oct 11- something going on that I don't know about?

danpam1024

Original Poster
Trying to book HRH Oct 11-13 and there are "No Rooms available" :confused: Tried for the next weekend and there's only a garden view (want a kid suite). Are they just not releasing all rooms or are they booked up for HHN already???

IAmFloridaBorn

Trying to book HRH Oct 11-13 and there are "No Rooms available" :confused: Tried for the next weekend and there's only a garden view (want a kid suite). Are they just not releasing all rooms or are they booked up for HHN already???
HHN Sells Quick. Especially at HARD ROCK.

Machine Head and A Day To Remember are events happening that weekend at Hard Rock Cafe.

Also a school might be having an early Homecoming Celebration . Never know lol (Doubt it but I've seen quinceaneras, Homecomings, and Proms at HRC. )Hotels stay packed lol.

71jason

Columbus Day weekend? Not a big thing in Florida, but probably more widely observed in the northeast.

Also local schools might be out around that time for random Florida reasons--friend mentioned going to MNSSHP on 9/12 because kid out the next day.

IAmFloridaBorn

Columbus Day weekend? Not a big thing in Florida, but probably more widely observed in the northeast.

Also local schools might be out around that time for random Florida reasons--friend mentioned going to MNSSHP on 9/12 because kid out the next day.
I have you know, Columbus day usually comes after our Hurricane Day when I was in school not too long ago here in Orlando. Major family day

danpam1024

Original Poster
My kid is off on the 20th, so we were trying for that, couldn't get it. Looks like he will be missing a couple of days of school- for, um educational purposes :D

IAmFloridaBorn

I never see it observed or even acknowledged down here, which is strange after growing up in Italian-heavy New Haven.
Well definitely not on the same scale. But people down here do know what it is. I Don't think they necessarily care for Christopher Columbus though.:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom