• I honestly don't like either of the two

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • I haven't experienced either of the two

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • I have only experienced one of the two, so I cannot judge

Votes: 3 5.1%

• Total voters

JIMINYCR

China.... I'm more interested in viewing scenes from a country that I'll never get to see or experience. I've been to Canada many times before and will have many chances to go again. And then theres the GREAT WAll.... that always amazes me.

Ben_since_1971

I actually like some of the Martin Short humor, but I think they may have inserted him just a bit too much. As beautiful as Canada is, I just like the China film better. But I like France most of all - simply because of its score.

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes
Personally, I think the current version of O' Canada! is pretty funny and enjoyable, as is Reflections. My vote goes to Canada even though I think the China pavilion is cooler.

jw24

I've already been to both countries on vacation so I think for me, I enjoy China's film much more than Canada's because I think it better represents the actual country. I really like the musical score for China, as well.

officialtom

I absolutely 100% loathe O Canada. As a Canadian, I feel it is a complete embarrassment. It's not funny, it's terribly dated, Eva Avila never went anywhere beyond winning Canadian Idol, they show an American team playing hockey ... I could go on forever. They could do so much more to showcase Canadian culture, history, music, and the landscape from the Atlantic to the prairies, across the Rockies, to the Pacific, and then the north.

I can't even blame Disney because unlike the other pavilions, whose host countries funded construction, the Canadian government backed out at the last minute and has never contributed a dime.

Reflections of China is much better. It at least seems historical and educational. Dare I suggest that EPCOT should be educational?

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Original Poster
The answers amazingly basically come out even! That's really interesting. Thanks for the input, guys! It's really cool how two similar attractions from the same park are compared to each other

AdventureHasAName

I didnt like the China film, but I was pleasantly surprised by O'Canada (and the France film). I'm old enough that I remember when Martin Short was a star and I find him charming in the film. And the music is terrific.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom