Number of Fastpasses Available

daringstoic

Original Poster
I'm writing a blog post about the Fastpass+ system and I'm trying to find out if there is any data regarding the number of FPs available for each ride/day. I know the amounts vary based on the rides' capacities and park hours, but I can't find anything when I google it. I figured that if anyone would know, it'd be someone on here. I will of course credit the source of info when the post goes live. Thanks!

MickeyMomV

Good Luck on that one. Disney does not like to give out any numbers that have to deal with crowd numbers, fast passes, or individual rider count for an attraction or park.

sjhym333

Adding to the difficulty the FP availability changes by expected attendance for each day. During the days when there were paper FP's a manager or coordinator could adjust the flow of FP's depending on things going on in the park. I remember watching a manager lowering the available FP's when an attraction was having a downtime knowing that there would be a cascading of increased wait times for FP holders and Standby lines throughout the day. Under the new system I believe that availability is done by computer models so I am not even sure who even has that information at this point.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Well, someone with an AP and 'way too much time on their hands could make it a project to sit outside each attraction and count the number of green FP+ mickeys in a typical day (discounting days where breakdowns skew the FP+ numbers). Compile and post.

SourcererMark79

In the Parks
No
Is it possible that the number of FP that become available throughout the day is updated frequently (hourly, every 15 min etc..) a number of times I've had FP become available when 2 min earlier it wasn't. I know people cancel, but I wonder if they are doing this everywhere and not just for FOP?

lentesta

Premium Member
I'm writing a blog post about the Fastpass+ system and I'm trying to find out if there is any data regarding the number of FPs available for each ride/day. I know the amounts vary based on the rides' capacities and park hours, but I can't find anything when I google it. I figured that if anyone would know, it'd be someone on here. I will of course credit the source of info when the post goes live. Thanks!

The default ratio for most attractions is 80% FP, 20% standby (so a 4:1 ratio). Seven Dwarfs Mine Train was 3:1 the last time we checked.

We checked by counting the number of people in lines, day after day. Sometimes there's no substitute for legwork.

JIMINYCR

The default ratio for most attractions is 80% FP, 20% standby (so a 4:1 ratio). Seven Dwarfs Mine Train was 3:1 the last time we checked.

We checked by counting the number of people in lines, day after day. Sometimes there's no substitute for legwork.

Thanks for all the great work you and your staff do to help us plan and get more enjoyment out of our Disney time. You guys are the best.
Glitter-Mickey-Thank-You.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom