November Planning - FD? Change Resort?

Betsyboo

So, I'm sure I'm overly stressing about our November trip - 201 days and counting - but I just can't stop worrying about the possibility of free dining and the fact that I may need to change resorts. We're booked at POFQ on a bounce back receiving 30% off rack rates. Our trip is Nov 9-16. Historically free dining starts the Monday after the Food&Wine Festival so that would mean Nov 10 this year. So, I know this whole thing is going to turn into a split stay if I want the free dining. Do I want the free dining? I think so. The dining plan is worth $1200+ for the three of us for seven nights and our room discount is about 1/2 that. Here are my main concerns:

1. If I do the split stay can I get the BB offer on the first night since I know I have to give up the BB for the remaining 6 nights if I get the free dining?
2. Should I just change resorts now? POFQ has not historically had many rooms available, if any, for free dining.
3. If I do the split stay can I stay in the same room the entire time? I'd hate to move after one night.

Has anyone else experienced this situation? I'm sure it will work out but my type A is not cooperating with the waiting game. Thanks!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom