November 2014 operating hours now available

Tinkerbella16

On 11/13 both MK & Epcot have Morning EMH... is this something new they are doing? I am definitely doing MK that morning but wanted to at least get one morning EMH at Epcot while we are there and that is the only one! Oh well..

Upvote 0

BOOMitsGeorgia

will typhoon lagoon definitely be closed all month? i know they need to do refurbishments but sucks that i'm coming from england and haven't been to WDW since 2009 (only did MK & AK) and i wanted to do every park :(

Upvote 0

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Wow so Epcot and DHS both have morning EMH on 11/1?? Don't think I've ever noticed two parks having EMH together.
On 11/13 both MK & Epcot have Morning EMH... is this something new they are doing? I am definitely doing MK that morning but wanted to at least get one morning EMH at Epcot while we are there and that is the only one! Oh well..
My apologies, the Epcot hours were incorrect. They have been updated now.

Upvote 0

Tinkerbella16

Thank you! I was wondering if it was something they do now. But it still doesn't work out for us since we leave to go home on te 18th! LOL No biggie, I will be there for rope drop during our time there. I just love mornings in Epcot.

Upvote 0

Tinkerbella16

Quick question, not regarding November hours, but April. I was checking the hours for next week for my friend who is arriving on the 23rd. Is MK opening at 7am for EMH? On the disney world website it says 8am so I wanted to see which one is correct. Thanks!!!

Upvote 0

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Quick question, not regarding November hours, but April. I was checking the hours for next week for my friend who is arriving on the 23rd. Is MK opening at 7am for EMH? On the disney world website it says 8am so I wanted to see which one is correct. Thanks!!!
Sorry, that was a typo on my side. Morning EMH is always one hour before, so it is 8am on those days when the park is open at 9am. I have corrected that on the calendar.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom